[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you deal with a crowded gym? I can't fucking stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: WHYYY.gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
WHYYY.gif
1MB, 828x828px
how do you deal with a crowded gym? I can't fucking stand it.

>just go when its less crowded

I can't. I work from 5:30 to 2:30 and it's pretty much crowded from then on out

>just ask to work in

I am just starting out and all these dudes are benching squatting and deadlifting 2 or 3 plates and it would be a total pain in the ass for them

>just ask them how many more sets they have

I tried this today and the dude got all pissy and told me he's almost done and just kept lifting, or I get told someone else is already waiting

What do I do while I'm waiting for something, just stand in the corner?

>every bench is being used by someone for more than 30 minutes
>niggers just hanging out in groups talking and taking up equipment
>every dumbbell under 50lbs is missing
>one person hogging the squat/power rack
>no free space to do anything
>everybody using literally EVERYTHING

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41184713
New gym. Be stronger and lift their weight. Home gym. Go during lunch break. Go before work or at midnight. I doubt its crowded between 11pm and 4am. If all of that is somehow impossible you can just suck it up and wait for equipment.
>>
>>41184713
go before work. obviously you'll have to go to bed earlier too but it's worth it having the entire gym for yourself.

and asking to work in is no problem. switching plates takes a few seconds at most. and people who can deadlift/bench/squat over 3pl8 have to actually rest between sets so they have plenty of time to kill.

i always offer others to work in with me when they ask me because i usually rest over 5 min between sets so taking 10 seconds to ask him how much went and switching it is nothing.
>>
>>41184713
>just stand in the corner

My fucking sides.

Someone please do the guy standing complaining pic meme please.
>>
Don't bench on Mondays.
Don't bench everyday.
Ask to work in with a girl if you're so intimidated.
If you work out at crowded times get used to being in line for equipment. Sucks but happens.
If people are leaning or hanging around equipment just ask if they're using it. 9 times out of 10 they aren't and will clear off.

Most importantly stop giving a shit and just get your workout in.
>>
>5:30 to 2:30

Mah shiftwork nigga. Doesn't it feel great getting out of work in the summer when the sun's still up and you got ~7 hours of daylight left? Fuck 9-5.

Also if u go straight to the gym, 2:30 shouldn't be that bad. At least not compared to 6 when all the office workers get there. If it's too crowded when u get off, either get a new gym or do what I did. Start getting up at 330, gym @4, workout till 5, shower then at work by 6. Sucks, but empty. You'll need a 24 hour gym for those hours tho.
>>
>>41184713
I go before work at 3 am and then into work by 7. I have to sleep a little earlier on gym days, but I can use whatever I want, whenever I want. There are a few more people on weekdays. Sundays though its just me and this qt thicc asian girl doing stretches.
>>
>>41184713

im a neet

i go at lunch time, there is usally 5-10 people there, in my 2 years of being there, ive only once had to wait for 1 of the 3 deadlift platforms to free up

enjoy wageslaving and working out really fucking tired while im over here making gainz and hitting pb every week
>>
>>41184713
If you get there by 3 maybe there won't be a lot of people, I know the feeling, today I went at midday, and I gladly finished my squats with no one hogging the rack, good day lads
>>
>>41186413

>being a neet

I'm so sorry
>>
>>41184713
Ask to work in and offer to change all the plates yourself. That way you're getting more gains. If you don't already have this mentality you're not gonna make it.
>>
Establish your dominance in the gym
Pee on the equipment u want to use and make sure to bark at others who try to use the,
>>
>>41184713
Go at 3-4am.

If the gym isn't 24x7, look for other gyms in the area that are 24x7 and/or not very popular. You can usually get a few days free to check out a gym. If all else fails and you have a house or know someone who has a house that wants to get fit, buy a power rack (or commission a high school metal shop student to make one) and a barbell/plates. You can find plates at steel recycling plants for cheap. You can even go complete retard and rent a storage unit and make your own gym.

If I'm at the gym and some shit is being used that I want to use, I let the manlet know I want to use whatever he's monkeyfucking and then do some goofy exercises I never do or use one of those gay machines while I wait. Forced exercise variation is a good way to find muscles you've been missing.

There are a lot of options; just be flexible.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.