[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm meeting with a cute girl tomorrow for a uni project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: R14kkDj[1].png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj[1].png
13KB, 657x527px
I'm meeting with a cute girl tomorrow for a uni project and want to show off my gains without looking like a douche. How do I do it?
>>
>>41180207
Spill a drink on your shirt and take it off.
Trust me bro.
>>
wear the smallest shirt you can find

wear tight underwear (or no underwear) and shorts

whatever you do, make sure you have a visible bulge

also wear sunglasses
>>
>>41180207
If you live in socal or place thats hot just wear a tanktop with some shorts that show off your ass.
>>
>>41180207
If you're trying to show off your gains then I guarantee you will almost always end up looking like a douchebag. Just dress and act like a normal person instead of trying to be a woman-tier attention whore
>>
>>41180234
lol
>>
>>41180207
Wear shorts and a tank top.
Pretend to get mad at your laptop or whatever and punch a hole in the wall.
Pussy is yours my friend.
>>
>>41180207
dress nice, clean up your face, take a shower, etc.

act nice, polite, but firm, not like a beta cuck.

act how'd you act around your friends, but without the swear words.

she'll like you, or she won't, can't change anything about that.
if she acts nice towards you during the whole project (nicer than towards other guys), ask her for a coffee or whatever.
>>
>>41180583
this is cuck advice.

Shorts and tanktop.
Focus in project but also have conversation about of things while working on project
>>
>>41180583
>act how'd you act around your friends, but without the swear words
So fart her in the face and punch her right in the pussy?
>>
>>41180599
I'm not disagreeing with that?

>>41180601
not how you act around friends when you're drunk...
>>
>>41180207
just avoid wearing loose clothing. If you don't normally wear tank tops outside of the gym, then don't. This is what they mean by "just bee urself," don't dress like someone you aren't. As you get more /fit/, buy new clothes that fit better on you and aren't as baggy. I used to be ~40 lbs overweight, so most of my clothes are loose-fitting, but I've been buying clothes that fit better on me and allow me to show off some gains.
>>
>>41180207
wear a suit and tie and call her m'lady when u see her and try to talk to her about which sonic generations she liked best
>>
>>41180641
Don't forget the trilby.
>>
>>41180641
Add a good old trilby or 'dora for bonus classy upvote points
>>
>>41180553
Cut the middle man, my friend. Punch a hole in her face and take that pussy yourself.
>>
>>41180207

take her for a walk to the park and have a squat rack already set up in the park before you go so its a surprise for her and say, 'hey look its a squat rack' all surprised and then squat 3 plates with minimum effort. its achievable bro.
>>
Stringer and short shorts. Tuck the stringer so she can see ur bulge.
>>
>>41180611
nigga you dont know me.
>>
>>41181107
i'm not your nigga, mate.
>>
>>41180207
But what do you actually look like? It all hinges on that.
>>
Work your forearms more and start wearing short sleeves.
>>
>>41181107
I'm not a nigger, okay buddy?
>>
>>41180768
underrated
>>
>>41180207
Grope her bum "accidentally."
>>
>>41180207
Take a jacket, and remove it, and wear a normal sized t-shirt, no weeb/geek shit. And don't try to show gains, focus mostly on conversation, and confidence
>>
>>41181200
I'M NOT YOUR MATE, CUNT
>>
>>41180768
This seems reasonable.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.