[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stress is fucking up my body /fit/, I am constantly tight and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1445138784332.png (131KB, 645x702px) Image search: [Google]
1445138784332.png
131KB, 645x702px
stress is fucking up my body /fit/, I am constantly tight and tensed up like I am on guard against being attacked, and my body is constantly spasming and aching. How can I fix this? How can I get my body to relax when my mind is always stressed? It's gotten to the point where I cannot lift anymore, because I keep picking up injuries.
>>
Get a concealed carry license. You're welcome
Anyone puts you in mortal danger you act within the confines of the law to defend yourself.

Simple
>>
Order some phenibut my man srs
>>
>>41180258
how does it compare to diazepam? I'm taking 6mg of diazepam daily and it's like candy, I feel nothing.
>>
>>41180204
Try drinking cammomile tea
>>
>>41180275
Also try meditation
>>
im also always on yellow alert. just get used to it and begin funnelling it into productive habits, like constantly making sure youre not in danger of being attacked, identifying anyone you may think of as suspicious, knowing where all exits are, always being able to see your car, knowing how many people are in a room and who if any are armed. cmon anon its fun, be autistic like me
>>
>>41180270
Haven't taken that stuff u mentioned breh, so really can't tell. Phenibut is legit tho, but do your research before using
>>
Ashwegandha root. You can buy it online. Worked wonderfully for me
>>
>>41180204
A man immerses himself in what he fears. If you fear being attacked train BJJ and Thai kickboxing and go to tournaments and take fights, immerse yourself in being attacked.
Experience is the only real way to conquer fear, everything else is just biding time for you to deal with an exacerbated problem later in life.

You can take this and that or have whatever and one day you'll be without that thing and find yourself emotionally juvenile and unable to deal with the world.

Here's some pseudo science legend shit for you.
Some people think there are genetic switches related to stress in the womb and as a child that if switched on can lead to feelings like you're having.
These children born in times of conflict are genetically programmed to become warriors for their tribe. Fail to guide these young fighters or force them to deny their nature and bad shit happens.
>>
>>41180785
I actually want to take up MMA but my issue is it's gotten to the point my muscles are so fucking tense I can't even do my usual strength training. Also, I think people are maybe getting confused about my issue, I said
>I am constantly tight and tensed up like I am on guard against being attacked
I don't literally fear being attacked by a stranger, I'm saying my body seems to be constantly mimicking the fight or flight response of someone about to be attacked.
>>
>>41180806
Maybe you should see a neurologist.
>>
>>41180204
Do a martial art.

Being tight and tensed while under attack is the worst evolutionary misstep of the human brain. Anyone and everyone should go out of their way to break that.

It's not even just fighting. If you fall down the stairs or something it's usually tensing up that kills you. It's why drunks are more likely to survive crashes and falls. They stay limp.

Box or fence or wrestle. Something where you spar all the time and have to intentionally fight tensing up.
>>
>>41180806
Yea see a medical professional this could be really really bad.
>>
>>41180821
I'm gonna swing by the doctor's tomorrow and get him to refer me to a physio, I'll maybe bring up neuro too and see what he says. Problem is, it can take months of waiting in the UK to get this sort of thing addressed. I was sort of hoping for some immediate ways I can start reducing this.
>>41180838
fuck, do you really think it could be that bad?
>>
>>41180204
First have bloodwork done. Electrolyte balance disorders can manifest with symptoms like that.
Stress can be managed with various techniques but all of them require a lot of dedication. I like mindfulness the best, search for it on youtube, there are very good explanations.
>>
>>41180849
and if it is bad...looks like b's gonna get some gore videos
>>
>>41180838
This is the right answer
>>
>>41180204

Unironically gonna suggest a stretching / yoga regimen here.

I just do 10-15 minutes a day and I always feel great when I finish.
>>
>>41181448
I can spend upwards of 30 minutes stretching, foam rolling and lacrosse balling shit but within an hour of doing so the pain and tightness just comes back.
>>
>>41180821
>>41180838
>>41181229
Do this first in case it's something serious.
Otherwise try supplements and meditation.
>>41180258
>>41180275
>>41180285
>>41180341
>>41181448
Also try CBD oil.
>>
>>41180204
Weed
>>
>>41180849

Sucks that you live in a third world country friend
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.