[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you act confident? >decide to take my gains for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: 1483667519406.jpg (243KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483667519406.jpg
243KB, 480x700px
How do you act confident?

>decide to take my gains for a test drive
>go to bar with shit dj
>get drunk
>start dancing with ugly milf
>she feeling my chest
>buy her a beer
>more dancing
>she says she has to go outside to make a call
>as she walks away I smack her butt
>she giggles
>go to bar to get more booze
>bouncer says that chick told him I was being creepy and asks me to leave

Please help. I am autistic. I'm in great shape at this point but what use is it if I can't communicate with girls.
>>
Don't be ugly.
>>
File: 1478011092846.jpg (100KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478011092846.jpg
100KB, 600x800px
>>41179167
>act confident
>>
File: 1479004932816.jpg (52KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1479004932816.jpg
52KB, 800x533px
>>41179272
>>
>>41179272
>>41179167

when you smacked her ass and she laughed you were supposed to follow her outside with your chloroform.
>>
>>41179167
is that amanda bynes
>>
>>41179167
Now you have to make facial gainz brah. You cant be a 2/10 in the face and pull that shit.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>41179167
Are you seriously letting one bad experience get to you this much? You're probably going to strike out more often than you hit a home run brother so just get used to rejection and don't let it bother you too much.
>>
>>41179167
>How do you act confident?
act like you own the thing and the people who are there are your workers
>>
>>41179345
getting rejected by the bouncer is pretty bad desu. Thats never happened to me. But then again, I'm 8/10 face
>>
>>41179272
>>41179334
Yes I guess it's time to face this cold reality.

When I am in social situations I find myself smiling a lot. Should I just walk around with a straight face? I don't think I can significantly change the way my face generally looks besides my expression.
>>
>>41179167
rule #1 is to never buy drinks to girls in clubs. 99% of them are there just for that reason.
>>
>>41179345
It didn't ruin my life, but I do want to try to learn what I did wrong and, if at all possible, avoid getting KICK OUT OF THE BAR in the future.
>>
>>41179362
Well, one time is an anomaly. I once went to a bar, the bouncer asked me where I was from, didn't believe me, let me in, and then asked me to leave after I used the bathroom. Didn't interact with a single person.

But if it happens regularly, then yes there's a problem.
>>
File: ninja please.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ninja please.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>41179167
>>
>>41179312
Yes she's fat now
>>
>>41179401
It's nearly impossible for us to give you any advice about this shit when we weren't there to watch you spill your spaghetti. All we can really say is "lol she wouldn't have thought your sexual advances were creepy if you were a Chad hahahaXD". Just do some of your own self reflection and think about what you did that might have been too forward or autistic. But again it could easily have just been a bad experience that you have to get over.
>>
>>41179435
she has +5 thiccness
>>
>>41179446
Yes this is based advice.

Looking back I feel like I only made this thread because I wanted people to tell me that it wasn't my fault or tell me that I have no chance.

Thank you, anon, and thank you /fit/ for listening to my autistic shitposting.

I am recently divorced and just trying to get my social life back in order. Lifting and posting on this God forsaken site is the best thing happening to me right now desu.
>>
>be milf
>not pretty but not ugly either
>get dozens of approaches a day
>pretty low sex drive because i could get dick at the flick of a finger
>go to the bar for free drinks and occasionally fuck with horny faggots
>enter the bar
>10 guys instantly turn to eyefuck me
>this awkward looking dude is too drunk to notice me so ill fuck with him
>disgunbegud.exe
>sit next to him get his attention
>"is he like ... buff?"
>eh what the hell im just gonna touch him
>he's really buying it
>now i just need an excuse to cut this and give him blue balls
>omg omg omg i know imma call rebecca and ask for ideas
>*SLAP*
>ROFL did he just touch my ass
>well that's settled
>TYRONE COME GET THIS CREEPY GUY OF OF ME K THX
>OMG HEY CHAD! R u and stacy still a thing? follow me to the bathroom either way u stud ;))) :ppppp
>>
>>41179450
No, she doesn't. Thickness requires hips and ass
>>
>>41179538
unfunny, but probably what happened.
>>
>>41179167

I know what yah mean. In least you don't have a stupid situation to back it up. My video teachers acts like I'm very slow. I was late the first day sophomore year and I had no idea where I was going. Instead of a normal person and asking someone I first argued with a teacher for 30 minutes just repeating over and over that I had no idea where I was going(pretty sure it was an AP one too; and I had an audience of AP students that I knew) she got exasperated with me and said 'Do you want me to walk you?' and I ran the other way. My history teacher stopping to ask if I was okay. In stressful situations I act like a total moron okay? So I went to another building and went up the stairs(BTW the video room is on the first floor) and somehow ended up in the senior hallway and asked annooother teacher for help. A senior walked me to the class and I was on the other side of the school. Right across from my English class. Just for me to walk in and totally loose it. I think I had a panic attack right there in the classroom. You see I walked in 20 minutes late with a senior holding the door open for me and everyone staring at me like I was putting on a show. The problem? There was no seats left. I finally made it to the teacher's desk and he asked if I was okay and if I was 'exposed' to be in this class. I told him 'IDK' over and over. Than he said 'well just take any seat. I felt like yelling: What seat?!!!!???? So I paced some and than just sat in front of him because A) I was exhausted... and B.) I just wanted to be left alone. Soo than he walks me to a seat separated from everyone else but has a computer. I must of looked completely out of it and total panic mode because every five seconds in when he was introducing the class to the material we would be doing and whatnot he would be coming over towards me and asking if I was okay. I even have panic attacks.I'm fine with being the quiet, shy random weirdo. Okay... Maybe not so much. xP
>>
>>41179538
I kek'd
>>
File: image.jpg (303KB, 1167x903px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303KB, 1167x903px
>>41179595
???
No one asked you to open up but okay.
>>
>>41179919
I feel like he accidentally posted in the wrong thread
>>
>>41179167
just dont be unconfident
>>
>>41179362
> I'm 8/10 face
are you sure about dat
>>
>>41179167
Can almost guarantee the call thing was fake and you did something to fuck it up that you left out. Then the childish ass smack sealed the deal. Grown men don't do stupid shit like that.
>>
>>41181248
>Grown men don't act sexually or playfully with potential lays
Now THIS is autism
>>
File: Gary.jpg (44KB, 366x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gary.jpg
44KB, 366x480px
>>41179372
Not a bad thing to smile a lot. Girls are attracted to men who are happy. I see guys at clubs sometimes with permascowls on their face and to me that seems like an easy way to not look very approachable, or in a girls perspective, someone who would be fun to be with. My opinion at least.
>>
>>41181248
If a woman is into you she'll enjoy having her ass grabbed or slapped. OP's problem is that he can't tell if she is or not.
>>
You act confident by not concerning yourself with other people's opinion. When considering whether or not you should do something, take "but what will people think of me if I do this" out of the equation.

There you go.
>>
>>41179391
Listen to him
>>
>>41179401
Whatd you say to her?

Whatd she say to you?

At what point did you start touching her?
>>
File: IMG_4380.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4380.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Wanna know how? Let women pick you. Look hot and have fun, that's all you gotta do.
>>
>>41179167
>>she says she has to go outside to make a call
>>as she walks away I smack her butt
she said that to get away from you 2bh. you were probably grinding on her or something and she felt creeped and wanted to get away, then you smacked her butt
>>
>>41179595
Wrong board maybe?
>>
>>41179538
I always enjoy reading these stories from a different POV
>>
File: 1491346417561.png (3KB, 217x219px) Image search: [Google]
1491346417561.png
3KB, 217x219px
>>41181248
>grown men
>>
>In a hipster club, start dancing with a german chick who's an exchange student
>Soon enough we are making out like horny teenagers, this goes on for a while
>Time comes for me to ask her back to my place
>She looses her shit, goes full SJW on my ass and pretty much calls me a rapist
>She's delucional to the point I get mad as well and start yelling at her
>After the incident she goes around the club "warning" other women about me

At this point you are probably thinking I bolted out of there.

>Club has two floors, go to the second one
>Eventually pick up a redhead with great boobs
>I've been with her for 3 years now

Now the lesson of the story is bitches are sometimes crazy. Be glad you found out before you put your dick in.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.