[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we've made it a consensus here that what you eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: img_1215-400x300.jpg (47KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
img_1215-400x300.jpg
47KB, 400x300px
I think we've made it a consensus here that what you eat is half of what it takes to be /fit/. That said, many anons are either shit at cooking, uncreative, or just lack the time or knowledge to do so.

Would you anons (those who fit this description) support a business that asked what you wanted to achieve (clean, bulk, cut, etc) and made up a week or so worth of pre packaged meals to optimize your macros and taste good?

Assume cost is not a factor.
>>
What like the hundreds of other businesses that already do exactly that?

It's not a revolutionary idea pal, find something else.
>>
>>41177028
>Hurr durr hundreds of businesses!!

Name 3 that cater to bulking/cutting specifically
>>
>>41177028
Businesses that ask the customer specifically for their goals and tailors their meals to fit them?

If that exists then it's certainly news to me and I would be interested to find one local in my area
>>
A lot more then half desu
>>
>>41177003
IMO what you eat is ~20%
Your sleeps is 30%
And how your exercise intensity, volume, and progression is 50%.

I know proles whose diet consists of McDonald's and gallons of beer, but are ripped from having to do heavy labor all day everyday day.

IMO diets gets more important if your a desk jockey that can only exercise 6-12 hours a week.
>>
>>41177043
RICH PIANA DUR HUR

And it's next to impossible to make a meal plan that's designed for cutting
>>
>>41177274
well that's why your opinion is literally wrong
>>
This actually isn't a bad idea. I'm sure that plenty of upper middle-class people would buy it.
>>
Lol have fun thinking eating your faggot brown rice matters more than actually raising your weights.
>>
>>41177326
will do you pudgy fat ass
>>
>Not knowing this already exists, right now, not in a "planning stage"
>Being this retarded

No we aren't going to support you
>>
>>41177274
diet is at least 50% and in many cases way greater than that.While physical exercise provides stimulus for protein synthesis by creating micro tears in muscle tissue and increase capacity of stored glycogen in myocyte (+initial water retention), diet dictates if mentioned protein synthesis will or will not take place at all.For protein to be synthesized not only physical stimuli must be present but one of the most powerful anabolic hormones, insulin.It promotes restoration of depleted sugars from muscle tissue in presence of glucose, without it (insulin and thus glucose)your body will devour muscles for protein to create sugar needed for restoration making your training slowly counterproductive.

Training itself is about what you described diet ,~20%. Juicing with test proves that in many cases, since your training regime can be shit and you will still grow muscles, BUT, forget to eat enough calories and even test wont help you.
>>
>>41177043
>Name 3 that cater to bulking/cutting specifically

https://www.mymusclechef.com/
https://www.musclemeals2go.com
https://flexpromeals.com
https://protrainf3.com/
www.eattogrow.com/
www.progainsmeals.com

Do I really need to keep going?
>>
>>41177003
>Assume cost is not a factor.
There are already business that do this OP. And the cost is the only reason they're shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.