/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>raise indoor temp to a sweltering 72 degrees >fat ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1433696302331.jpg (11KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
1433696302331.jpg
11KB, 249x242px
>raise indoor temp to a sweltering 72 degrees
>fat ass and heroin addict can't stand the heat
>tfw they need the A/C blasting on 60 when its 70 degrees outside

Does cold air kill your gains?
>>
who the hell uses heroin
absolutely disgusting

go get a prescription like the rest of the normies you degenerate
>>
>>41176391
And you should go get an education. Perhaps it would help with your lack of reading comprehension
>>
>>41176369
>thermostat at 72
>>
>>41176369
>thinking you don't have a choice who you live with

Get a job and get your own fucking place
>>
>>41176369
If your natural body heat isn't enough to withstand the cold you haven't made it.
>>
So YOU are the fuckass that fucking roasts me out every winter by setting the heater to 1,000?

YOU DESERVE TO BE KILLED

EVERYONE LIKE YOU DESERVES TO BE KILLED

DIE AND GO TO HELL
>>
File: 1484159276391.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1484159276391.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>41176523

In the spring summer I like to keep it turned off and just open windows for air flow. Temp usually oscillates between 65-75 this time of year. In the winter I'd like to jack that fucker up to a comfy 75. I swear these fucking heathens cut the A/C on in the dead of winter. They go to bed around 2-3 am as well, so I'd wake up at night shivering. Indoor temp would be cold as absolutely fuck.

>tfw would wake up at 3 am occasionally to study for a test and turn the heat to 80
>whenever they rolled out of their sweaty beds to turn it off, id wait a minute and turn it back on
>>
>>41176583
You deserve to be killed
>>
>>41176536

If you aren't comfortable in 90 degree weather then you're going to fucking die. I'm at peak athletic performance when its nice and hot

Thank God for global warming. Roast them all
>>
Does your body have to increase its rate of thermogenesis and effectively burn more calories to meet this demand when the environmental temperature is colder?

I always set my office to 17deg C on full fan, all the admin sluts that walk in are visibly uncomfortable by how cold it is but I love it
>>
>>41176494
You ask if chemical reactions inside the human body are affected by external stimulus like air temperature and I need an education.

riiiiiight
>>
>>41176663
I'm not OP. Whatever stupidity I might own doesn't change the fact that you lack reading comprehension.
OP is not the heroin addict, you fool. Why would he get a prescription?
>>
>>41176663

He wasn't OP, I am. And you're retarded.

>if chemical reactions inside the human body are affected by external stimulus like air temperature

>what is shivering
>what is sweating
>what is freezing to death
>what is heat stroke

Its obvious that external temperature influences chemical processes inside the body. The question is: to what degree?
>>
>>41176391
Hello r/4chan
>>
File: 1478271824249.png (112KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1478271824249.png
112KB, 208x206px
>>41176369
Stop raising the temperature
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.