[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many WWE fighters would it take to take down an adult male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: The-Undertaker-Tombstone[1].jpg (106KB, 1109x614px) Image search: [Google]
The-Undertaker-Tombstone[1].jpg
106KB, 1109x614px
How many WWE fighters would it take to take down an adult male hippo (no weapons). Because of the weight difference I would start with big athletes (Big Show, Mark Henry, The Undertaker) but I think they would need a few more from all weight classes.

A few 400 pounders to hold the hippo down and then it would take at least three hard hitters to knock it out. Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton and Golberg would be good choices. Then of course you would need a powerful finishing move, maybe Chris Jericho with the Liontamer.

Overall I think it would be at least 8 needed, maybe even up to 12. Does that sound about right? What about with UFC fighters?
>>
The answer is 0, the hippo is a worker and would get jobbed out to Reigns.
>>
You realise the hippo is one of the most dangerous animals in the world, right?
>>
>>41175346
>wwe
>fighters

kek
>>
when i see a thread like this I always think it's some 200kg guy in a basement full of mountain dew piss bottles on a 12hr long wank session just looking for that perfect finish. If/when you answer he will probably ask for some details on how they would pin it and who would be giving out the deadliest blows
>>
>>41175387
Not really, they have a size advantage but thats about it. They don't have any training, no intelligence, whereas the top wwe stars are experts and they have loads of experience of coordinated team fighting. Brain over brawn, hustle loyalty and respect which is what the hippo is missing
>>
>>41175387
That is skewed by africans who are...ignorant and wade into rivers unabashed.
>>
>>41175431
This makes sense
>>
depends how they book the hippo
>>
>>41175411

kick your ass
>>
File: 1470244171237.gif (796KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1470244171237.gif
796KB, 200x150px
>>41175346
All you need is Stone Cold Steve Austin so he whip that hippos candy ass with a stone cold stunner and that's the bottom line.
>>
a hippo v.s. Kenny Omega v.s. Okada at Wrestle Kingdom 12 for the IWGP strap.

Would Meltzer give it 6 stars?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>41175346
YOU SEE, TO THA AVERAGE PROFESSION WRESSLIN, A HIPPOPOTAMUS WOULD BE A DEATH SENTENCE. BUT I'M NOT AVERAGE. I'M A GENETIC FREAK. AND AGAINST AN AVERAGE HIPPO, I HAVE THA UPPER ADVANTAGE. I'M THE SMARTEST MAN IN THIS BUISNESS. A HIPPOPO IS ONLY SO SMART AS TO EAT WHATEVER IS DUMB ENOUGH TO GET EATEN BY THAT RETARD. AND SECONDLY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THAT HIPPOPO MAY BE ONE OF THA MOST BIGGEST ANIMALS IN THA KINGDOM. BUT IT'S FAT. AND I AM 300 POUNDS OF BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY. BIG POPPA PUMP, SCOTT STEINER. HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!
>>
>>41175447
Sure thing, mark.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.