[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, newfag here i am 6" and have 127 lbs,somehow got a motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: преузимање (2).jpg (9KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
преузимање (2).jpg
9KB, 193x261px
Hi, newfag here i am 6" and have 127 lbs,somehow got a motivation for training and here i am, any tips?
>>
Eat something.
>>
>>41171831
Thanks
>>
>inb4 the obligatory read the sticky
>>
>>41171818
This helped me get out of Skelly mode, it's kind of long to read but it's worth it
>>17018018
>>
>>41171818
wouldnt it be cool if there were a permanent thread with advice for newbies like you? man, we should really get on that. something pinned to the front page, maybe with a fucking dinosaur gif running across it so that NOBODY COULD FUCKING MISS IT GODDAMNIT IT. kys yourself
>>
>>41172574
That sounds stupid why the fuck would we ever need something like that? The dinosaur thing is a good idea though
>>
>>41171818
Attempts at getting healthy by reading shit online are seldom successful

~Swole Buddha
>>
As a skinny person you are naturally eating exactly how much your body tells you to You probably live a sedentary lifestyle. if you start working out every day for a week your body is going to realize it needs food and it's gonna make you hungry as shit, so eat a fuck ton of protein. Then keep going. Being skinny is a huge advantage to starting off lifting and being fit IMO. Most people have to tell themselves how much to eat and count calories and stuff, people like us have functioning appetites that are proportional to our bodies needs. Don't be embarrassed that your weights are gonna be light at first. You have low action potential as a small mass, but you are gonna make visible gains faster than anyone if you just make sure it hurts.
if you want to be bigger and stronger, then lift shit that's heavy for you. follow the sticky advice and make a routine that you will never fall out of. Use your new appetite to eat healthier foods and be shocked at how good it feels to be healthy and be all muscle mass. good luck, feels good man
>>
I weighted that much when I was 5'10 and I was still skelly
how are you even alive
>>
Go to your mirror
Now just look
Look at your self long and hard
Ask your self
Why didn't I read the sticky?
>>
>>41171818

GOLEM GET THEE GONE !
>>
>>41171818
Everytime you think of skipping something, even te last bite of a sandwich you have to ask yourself
>Do you want to be a big guy?
If your answer is yes, finish that last rep, finish that last bite,
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.