[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want a cheap /fit/ starter kit? Go to Costco! - 24 case of sips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: fit.jpg (202KB, 643x858px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
202KB, 643x858px
Want a cheap /fit/ starter kit? Go to Costco!

- 24 case of sips for $30
- 5 lb CP whey for $24
- (2) Cellucor C4 pack for $40
>>
I get my protein from turk yogourt 6 cent/1 protein

how much for this?
>>
> thinking that's actual whey
> drinking icing sugar trying to get swole
>>
>>41171088
2g of sugar in a 25g protein serving, foh with your down syndrome bullshit.
>>
>>41171086
>turk yogourt

I have no clue what Turkish yogurt is but plain yogurt in (2) 32 oz tubs at...21-24g? a serving (4) is $4.95. Too lazy to go to the fridge. Works great with making yougurt smoothies with kale/spinach and a little bit of strawberries.
>>
>>41171088
Lol that's not as bad as when I bought a kilo of what I thought was whey at a store called home bargains (UK anons will know). When I got home I realised it was actually soya protein isolate (muh estro) but I'm a jew so I decided to drink it anyway. All it gave me was upset stomach and heart palpitations.
2kg of protons for £10. Shame on me for being a Dumbass and not reading the label properly.
>>
>>41171088
> he thinks its actual whey in that container
> he didn't see that big reddit thread where it was found out that powder only had like 10% labeled protein
>>
>>41171064
S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7
>>
>>41171313

https://labdoor.com/review/musclepharm-combat-powder

Uh, no.
>>
And I hope you guys do realize the only reason whey is good is for shuttling protein quickly into your muscles vs sustaining levels to stay out of catabolic mode.
>>
>>41171064
You spent $94 on supplements, how much did you spend on food?
>>
>>41171567
$585 total

Fuck if I'm paying atm, moved back in with my stepdad/mom after school.
>>
>>41171503
> they got caught underdosing
> they re-dosed back up to normal and got tested
> thinking they won't start underdosing now that most people have forgotten
>>
>>41171503
Did you even look at that link? Powder is bottom-teir
>>
im still baffled at how sips became an actual reoccuring meme
like there have been fags that have been trying to force their shit memes in /fit/ such as that nigger pudding crap, and to a certain extent "that guy who wears basketball shorts"
but the sips meme somehow has caught on, and i still cant wrap my head around that
i guess there are shitheads on every board
>>
and don't forget the part when you stay at home on the next friday night posting in a dicklet thread
>>
>>41171730
no, I don't think they want to end up in jail or bankrupt. anyway it's not like this is my go to protein powder so calm the fuck down.

and I realize it's bottom tier! no one said it's a gods powder, I even said STARTER kit. but for $24/5lb it'll do for a couple weeks.
>>
File: 1491751484947.jpg (35KB, 640x514px) Image search: [Google]
1491751484947.jpg
35KB, 640x514px
>>41171753
forced memes work like this

>is it slightly funny, enough for you to crack a smile when you see it

>does it also make people mad

If yes to both its a fantastic forced meme
>>
File: mfw.jpg (303KB, 1920x1536px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
303KB, 1920x1536px
>>41171753

If you aren't being a whiny bitch and are truly baffled I'll enlighten you:

they think they taste good and get an energy rush from the obscene amount of caffeine, then people go online and talk about lifting related things they do irl on a fitness discussion board.

not everyone is sitting aroudn going hurr durr meme meme meme! MEMEME MEMEME ! MEMEMEMEM!! MOMMMY i'M MEMEing again
>>
>>41171753
agreed, but I was drinking them before I started coming here since i'm a caffeine addict and didn't want the calories. I think it's hilarious people buy into it as if it has anything to do with being /fit/
>>
File: costansips.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
costansips.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>41171800
>obscene amount of caffeine
A 16-ounce can of white sips has 140 mg of caffeine. 16 ounces of your average Starbucks coffee has 330+ mg.

https://www.caffeineinformer.com/the-complete-guide-to-starbucks-caffeine
>>
>>41171064
They only have disgusting cookies and cream mp at my Costco, I hate those fake cookie chunks. Wish they had orange creamsicle or chocolate mint
>>
>>41171837
I loved them at first but it got old.
>>
>>41171800
>not everyone is sitting aroudn going hurr durr meme meme meme! MEMEME MEMEME ! MEMEMEMEM!! MOMMMY i'M MEMEing again

...oh they don't? :(
>>
File: tfwsippin.jpg (454KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tfwsippin.jpg
454KB, 500x750px
>>41171753
1. shitposter shitposted
2. people accused shitposter of shilling
3. people joined in the shitposting
4. image macros got really good
5. ????
6. S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7
>>
>>41171064
that whey is listed at 38 dollars on their website.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.