[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fitness training has given me the confidence to look everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: eye-contact-guide.jpg (21KB, 498x239px) Image search: [Google]
eye-contact-guide.jpg
21KB, 498x239px
My fitness training has given me the confidence to look everyone in the eye when I walk down the street or go places. Male or female, any age. I get lots of "whats up" and nods now. Before I was looking at the ground, afraid.

H-have I made it ?
>>
self bump
>>
probably find you creepy because you lock eyes with them while walking down the street instead of just minding your own business like a normal person
>>
>>41170979
then why would they also be looking, say whats up, or nod?
>>
>>41170994
because you look like you want to start a conversation or they nod so they don't seem rude
>>
>>41171050
This. You're being autistic OP; the general public deal as best they can
>>
>>41171050
looking people in the eyes when you walk somewhere is normal behavior. Anyone who says otherwise is a loser tbqhwy
>>
File: 1370199514631.jpg (41KB, 221x397px) Image search: [Google]
1370199514631.jpg
41KB, 221x397px
>>41170994
>Late for class again
>Trying to speed walk as best I can
>Some sperg is approaching me from 30 feet away
>Even from this distance, I can sense his piercing glare
>Oh God
>Try to shift my glance away, still feel the burden of his stare
>A cold sweat begins pouring down my back
>15 feet away
>Oh fucking christ
>His pupils reflect the endless void, no matter how I try I cannot avoid them
>5 feet
>M heart is smashing against my ribs, mouth dry and stomach in knots
>He's directly in front me
>Looking into my eyes
>"H-hey..."
>A strange smirk puckers at the edge of his mouth
>He pauses for a fleeting moment, an aura of orgasmic pleasure and confidence exuding from his pores
>Walks on to terrorize other innocent pedestrians
>>
the thing is, with working out, you now know that you could do something (ie, lifting things up and put them down) so your confidence is higher than before.
>>
>>41171072
Not really, staring down strangers like some autist makes you a loser
>>
>>41171098
t. incel
>>
I used to totally avoid looking anywhere but straight forward while walking from class to class because
>depression
But, I'm starting to build more muscle and it's paying off. I'm slowly starting to feel less and less like a pale skinny ass nerd. Once in a while if someone walks within close proximity I'll give a nod or a smile.
Progress feels good.
>>
I only nod or wave at other cyclist when I'm riding, any fat fucking retard can walk. You gotta be doing something worth acknowledging before I approve of your existence.
>>
>>41171098
you're confusing brief eye contact with staring. you are autistic.
>>
>>41170979
Spotted the betamax. The only people tht are uncomfortable with eyecontact are betas and people with spectrum disorder

If people dont look me in the eye when i talk to them, i dont trust them. I work in HR for a consulting company and its very important in being engaging and communicating effectively.
>>
>>41171586
There we go.
I don't understand why anyone finds that behavior irregular. Maybe too much of it is off-putting, but not doing it is certified autism
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.