[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you become more confrontational after lifting? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tatu_na_lice3.jpg (72KB, 964x999px) Image search: [Google]
tatu_na_lice3.jpg
72KB, 964x999px
Have you become more confrontational after lifting?

I've noticed that as I grow stronger and become more imposing I'm ten times as likely to get into a heated argument with someone than before. It's not about physical fights, at least not so far, but I love a nice shouting match when asserting my opinions and views now. I never seek them, but if they opportunity is there I'll jump in.
>>
gross.
>>
>>41158866
you'll straighten out when someone smacks you like the little bitch you are
>>
>>41158866
I'm definitely more assertive, but not any more aggressive. I don't step into the road anymore to avoid checking people. I move out of the way a reasonable amount, and if they don't move at all, I walk into them. one time they apologized immediately to me and then turned around and bitched to their friend about how it was all my fault
>>
>>41159000
>I move out of the way a reasonable amount, and if they don't move at all, I walk into them.
shit i'm going to start doing that
>>
>>41158866
Yes I want to bash people's fucking skull in and stomp on their face if they try tp act up.
I always get into fights when I drink alcohol and had the police on my ass a couple of too many times.
>>
>>41158866
>Shouting match
>not about fights
shiggy diggy doo
>>
fighting is for niggers
>>
>>41158866

you're still a bitch though kid. the smallest dogs bark the most. loving a nice shouting match just means you're too stupid to express your opinions in a calm calculated matter and you're easily riled up like an asshole who isn't in control of your emotions. you got some growing up to do
>>
>>41158866
Doesn't matter how big you are if some dumb nigger pulls a gun
>>
>>41159288
>>41159357
>>41159369

t.
>>
>>41159392
Faggot
>>
Yean I fought a puppy yesterday. Fucker had it coming
>>
>>41159288
who needs fighting when all you need to do is flex a cep to assert dominance
>>
>>41158866
No, I grow more confrontational after lifting, but, right after it. My aggressiveness per sé hasn't increased all that much.
>>
File: 1491422801918.gif (2MB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
1491422801918.gif
2MB, 250x190px
>mfw too intimidating for anyone to try and pick a fight
>>
>>41158878
>vegan trap
Cobain yourself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.