[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were any of you faggots always considered the beta nice guy then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: G8O3zer.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
G8O3zer.gif
14KB, 633x758px
Were any of you faggots always considered the beta nice guy then something eventful happened and then one day you decided fuck it, no more mr. nice guy and became a sickkunt who doesn't give a fuck? If so, what was that event that sparked the change and how are you different from the old you?
>>
Stopped giving a fuck.
>>
gettin a little edgy there buddy
>>
>>41158262
Lmao fuck off edgelord
>>
Gf left me. since then I've turned from liberal to conservative, fat to fit, lazy to productive, introvert to extrovert.

Autism is still there though
>>
File: 1438354585731.jpg (45KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
1438354585731.jpg
45KB, 600x420px
>>
File: 1468762579214.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1468762579214.png
126KB, 800x769px
>>41158379
>liberal to conservative
>>
ITT: faggots who can't handle the fact they don't get a lollipop everytime they're nice
>>
File: gel7r7fjouky.jpg (619KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
gel7r7fjouky.jpg
619KB, 1959x1469px
>>41158379
>introvert to extrovert
How?
>>
File: the-ugly-duckling.jpg (39KB, 371x450px) Image search: [Google]
the-ugly-duckling.jpg
39KB, 371x450px
I went from fat beta-cuck to class clown to lit-chad. Last one is still in the making, body wise.

Pic made literally me shed a tear....
>>
>>41158429

easy. he's lying.
>>
>>41158434
Ah yes, the ugly duckling. Teaching that you shouldn't be mean to blacks because they could morph into a white person who's more beautiful than you.
>>
I changed, and im pretty alpha now. In the beginning of hs i was afraid to raise my hand and when the teacher called on me i got incredibly sweaty and started breathing hard, but now i have conquered that. I conquered it by always being in social situations, but i really did it by going on a trip with strangers and staying at a hotel. There was this big high school road trip to travel around the state and talking with, hanging out with and sleeping with (not sexually but roommates of the same sex etc) with people i barely know got me out of my shell. My advice is to go on a giant hiking/surfing/wilderness trip and make sure you do not know many people on the trip. You will come out a different person.
>>
>>41158429
go outside and force yourself to be sociable. you will never enjoy it, but it gets easier with time. "introvert" is the same as being "shy", that is it's an excuse to avoid doing something that is difficult, it's a clear indicator of betaness and arrogance as you're deluding yourself into believing others care about what you do or how you act
>>
>>41158599
>go outside and force yourself to be sociable
What do I do outside? Anything in particular? I've been living alone in a new city for the past few months and have no clue how I should put myself out there. I'm going back to uni for the summer so I'll try to talk to every person I see.

I kind of tried to put myself out there and you're right it's so fucking discouraging to not be able to do what everyone else does so easily and just wanting to go back to being by myself. It's fucking difficult. Fuck.

Agreed completely on your last sentence.
>>
>>41158262
I was the beta nice guy, one day said fuck it and became absolutely ripped, probably have the most defined serratus on this side of the planet, constantly mired and a complete change of approach from others to me.

Still a beta nice guy though, lifting does jackshit if you don't leave your room much.
>>
>>41158467
kek, ugly niggling
>>
I have an obsession with a girl I've never met I work out so one day I could be rejected by her in person, if I'm lucky.
>>
>>41158262
I got shot trying to defend a abused girl. She sided with him who shot me.
>>
I don't know honestly. It happened over time.

>beta loser for my whole life
>always shit on by girls/taken advantage of
>guys always treated me like the bottom feeder I Was
>after college, pretty chubby
>have sexy girlfriend who was dumb as shit but she worshiped me
>get tired of being a loser
>get a gym membership, get a healthy diet
>become heartless and without remorse
>cut my girlfriend off. broke up with her and never spoke to her again
>cut basically all the losers out of my life, only have a friend or two left
that was back in September. Since then I've lost over 30 pounds, I've become far more successful than I ever thought I would. I'm going to graduate school and making more money than I ever have. I believe it is due to the fact that I cut off the dead weight in my life. Mercy and nice feels got me nowhere in life, only kept me on the bottom, and made me fucking weak. never again.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.