[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning on joining the CAF (Canadian Armed Forces)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Canadian-Armed-Forces.jpg.png (378KB, 450x584px) Image search: [Google]
Canadian-Armed-Forces.jpg.png
378KB, 450x584px
I'm planning on joining the CAF (Canadian Armed Forces) and I just wanted to know if you guys had any workout regimes that would tailor specifically to the military
>>
>>41157248
>any workout regimes that would tailor specifically to the military

do massive amounts of cardio every single day
>>
File: bitch.jpg (10KB, 150x247px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
10KB, 150x247px
Have fun serving under this
>>
>>41157248
Why in the fuck would you enlist under Trudeau??

Atleast wait for Bernier
>>
Get a backpack, fill it with a bunch of shit and start walking up a hill over and over again

Do some pushups, side straddle hops and mountain climbers while you are up there
>>
>>41157248
start practicing with a small buttplug then move onto bigger ones

and don't forget to do drugs all day to stay focused in being an useless piece of shit
>>
>>41157248
Canada has an armed forces?
>>
>>41157248
1. Dont, idiot
2. Depends on the trade, idiot.
>>
>>41157248
Unironically, SS. I went into Batt doing a lot of running and calisthenics, and there were plenty of DYEL guys around, but after I started lifting (especially squats and diddlys), I found I could perform better. Especially on long rucks and patrols with all that fucking weight, and I wasn't even a medic or RTO

So yeah, get a beginner routine, along with calisthenics and running
>>
File: julianandricky.gif (4MB, 295x222px) Image search: [Google]
julianandricky.gif
4MB, 295x222px
Fighting for a government that promotes the genocide of your people and culture.
>>
File: 1490750710024.gif (972KB, 246x231px) Image search: [Google]
1490750710024.gif
972KB, 246x231px
>>41157801
>SS
Ja Ja Ja, tue was Herr Anon empfiehlt
>>
RCAF 5BX
>>
>>41157409
Don't listen to this fuckwad.

A lot of bodyweight exercises. Pushups. Pullups. Squats. Cardio is important, but practical strength is more important. There's a lot of marching and lifting. Put a bunch of heavy shit into a backpack, get some good boots, and march 13k once a week. Alternate between HIIT and strength training.
>>
I thought of entering the CAF as a doctor but don't want to do the basic training, seems like too much of a hassle for a lesser pay.
>>
>>41160309
And a $225000 signing bonus. BMOQ was fun as he'll, and I think the doctors, dentists, and chaplains get fast tracked
>>
File: cruisin down the street.jpg (94KB, 1051x699px) Image search: [Google]
cruisin down the street.jpg
94KB, 1051x699px
>>41157248
have fun in St. Jean famalam

majority of what happens in basic is cardio related, the rest is fucking sleep deprivation of 5 hours of sleep per day and dumbass platoon mates

its a 3 month circus, enjoy the ride

the instructors will dick you with: planks, leg raises, pushups, ruck marches, a lot of fucking drill marching and rifle drill, and then once you get into the field (8 weeks in about) then its more ruck marches and the same shit.

let me know if you have any other questions
>>
the CF fitness test is most running while holding things and running while pulling things
do farmers walks and sled pulls all day erryday
>>
>>41160774
I'm more interested by the retirement pension desu. Give in 10 years to the army so the government takes care of my old days instead of saving for it myself.
>>
Think about the day you're going to have as a soldier, then train to be better at it.
>Every morning you'll go for a 5km run
Run at least 4 times a week. Do 6km because when the fatties fall out you have do loop around and get them.
>It's the fucking army
Triceps push-ups in sets of 25 with each one being 4 seconds
>It's still the army
T build discipine they'll make you go into all sorts of fucked up stress positions like they used in Abu Grahb. One of their favorites is the 5th point of flight procedure were you lay on the ground with you back flat and your feet 4 inches off the ground. They'll make you hold it for a minute plus so get used to it.

>Think longterm

I want to go JTF2 so I'm focusing on long runs over strength, using the material they provide as a guide. If you want to go para, ask para guys what the course what like a purpose build a routine for it.
>>
look up MARSOC short card

run a bunch, hike a bunch
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.