[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone fucked around with this guy's routines before?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 51XFrCShOQL._SY346_.jpg (24KB, 214x346px) Image search: [Google]
51XFrCShOQL._SY346_.jpg
24KB, 214x346px
Has anyone fucked around with this guy's routines before? Are they worth the time or are there better bodyweight routines out there?
>>
>>41154551
He didnt get that big bodyweight alone. Either he's in the gym and stringing you along or he's frauding and stringing you along. Or he's doing both and just plain awful.
>>
>>41155117

You really think he's all that big? He looks pretty good and everything, but nothing about his physique struck me as being especially crazy. He just struck me as decent muscle with really low body fat
>>
>>41155259
Being this delusional.
>>
>homemade muscle
is this better than just buying muscles from the store
>>
>>41155357

Well then what the fuck is reasonable in your book?
>>
>>41154551
>what's your excuse
I have two legs
>>
>>41155259
He's in great shape but doable for someone using weights, plus he looks like a manlet so that helps.
HOWEVER there is no way in hell he did that natty with bodyweights, bodyweights are a meme for size. If he hasn't been in a gym then he is absolutely frauding, in which case the bodyweight exercises dont matter - he could have done any routine. Im sorry but you're going to see a lot of this in any gimmick workout guide or program using a person as a front man.
>>
>>41155789
>bodyweights are a meme for size

How so?
Also Oskar Faarkrog.
>>
>>41155904
You just won't be pushing heavy enough weight in a systematic increase. The variety of exercises is also massively restricted, bodyweight lifters mostly just end up with big lats and that's about that.

I just searched up the oskar guy, now he's natty but his channel shows him in the gym so he certainly didn't get that big doing bodyweight either. In general i would just advise away from following "look like me" fitness channels - most of them are frauding because why wouldnt you if its your job. Bodyweight can be good for strength and fitness and you can learn some cool exercises to impress girls if you feel the need to let out your autism, but really lifting isnt rocket science - eating is absolute king, eat carbs till you feel sick, and then go into a gym and work big compound movements with perfect form and then chuck some isolation on at the end.

Anything else is mostly trying to sell you something.
>>
>>41156041
Damn!
If only it was possible to add weight to bodyweight exercises.
>>
>>41156134
You mean ankle and wrist weights? You'll just trash your joints and do your spine in trying to hit different muscle groups with them. Under no circumstance do that. Otherwise if you're meaning heavier and heavier weights, weighted vests etc well then it's not bodyweight is it.
>>
>>41155425
He's natty for sure, just don't think you will achieve this kind of physique without training at least 3 times a week for two years and having a very good diet plan.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.