[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo, I want popeyes chicken, but I'm on a diet. WTF how do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1478191263239.jpg (65KB, 876x493px)
1478191263239.jpg
65KB, 876x493px
Yo, I want popeyes chicken, but I'm on a diet. WTF how do you get through this diet shit? DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO NEED POPEYES AND NOT GET IT!?
>>
I'm a former fat fuck.

You're allowed whatever takeaway you like, as long as you run there and back.

If you live closeby then do it twice.
>>
>>41152036
i had popeyes once at an airport en route to indonesia. it was pretty average. as an australian, the 'biscuits' (essentially weird little scones) were fucking weird. dont know why you people decided to partner that shit with chicken and gravy.

learn what a biscuit is.

fucking educate yourself cunt.
>>
>>41152097
best post on /fit/ tonight

educate yourselves cunts
>>
>>41152097
I have had popeye's in the USA and I have had it in the Hong Kong airport. Perhaps where you are it. The Popeye's in the USA is fucking GOAT. It is the best quality fried chicken you will ever fucking get. The sides are amazing and the biscuits are crispy and delicious. The "Popeye's" in the Hong Kong airport was absolute shit. Low quality skinny chicken that didn't have any flavor despite being deep fried in fat. You don't know what you are talking about. Keep of that petrol yah kangaroo fucker
>>
>>41152097
What exactly are you assuming that a biscuit is? A cookie? POPEYES BISCUIT IS BUTTERED AND DELICIOUS
>>
>>41152375
See>>41152329
>>
>>41152366
that wasn't even chicken in korea
>>
>>41152036
I'm dirty cutting right now.
500g turkey mince
6 water ice blocks
2 bags of microwave popcorn
5 wicked wings from Oporto (some fastfood shop)

What's this diet stuff? Just eat less calories than you burn. Try and eat healthier shit generally but it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>41152479
It depends. Some calories are more easily stored as fat than others. If you drink 200 calories of coke your body will digest the coke immediately and cause your pancreas to produce insulin that results in your body storing your blood sugar as fat. If you eat 200 grams of almonds it takes.much longer for your body to digest the almonds and there for your body burns off the energy throughout the day without having to produce insulin that would result in fat storage
>>
>>41152516
But what about calories in v calories out?
Basic thermodynamics.

If I put it on as fat and lose weight what's happening??

Not memeing genuinely curious. I don't even drink coke really, just playing along with that idea for the answers to these questions supposing that I did.
>>
File: 1.jpg (87KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
87KB, 852x480px
>>41152366
absolute best fried chicken I have ever come across was in Thailand, both the KFC and the street vendors.
>>
>>41152097
airport restaurants are always knock off versions of the real thing
>>
>>41152366
>It is the best quality fried chicken you will ever fucking get.

That's not Raising Canes though.
>>
>>41152755

That wasn't chicken.
>>
I want fish and chips with tartar sauce, and a triple cheeseburger from wendys

Fug
>>
>>41152844
You are right, it was delicious chicken.
>>
>>41152097
Biscuits are the BEST in the USA

We don't give a FUCK about your nasty ass back water cuisine cunt
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.