[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep 7h >irritable >beta >slouching >puffy face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sleepbaby.jpg (1MB, 2144x1424px) Image search: [Google]
sleepbaby.jpg
1MB, 2144x1424px
Sleep 7h
>irritable
>beta
>slouching
>puffy face
>dry skin
>dandruff
>brainfog
>aches
>no motivation

Sleep 9h
>alpha as fuck
>horny
>motivated
>smart
>looking good

is this really the answer??
>>
>sleep 7 hours
>feel energies after i fully wake up
>sleep 8 or more hours
>still tired
why jesus
>>
>>41151347
Meeting your body's requirements to work is the answer, yes

>eating enough
>sleeping enough
>getting sunshine enough
>socializing enough
>moving enough
>using your body enough

But obviously not too much
>>
>>41151347
No u just have crap genetics
>>
>>41151347
You have to wake up at the end of a sleep cycle or else you will feel like shit

That means sleep for multiples of 1.5 (6 hours, 7.5 hours, 9 hours)
>>
>>41152284
This is the worst broscience ever since you cannot time the moment you fall asleep.
>>
>>41152322
Sleep cycles are a real thing bucko, and what he is saying is true.
>>
>>41152425
sure, but claiming that you can time it to wake up between cycles is broscience
>>
>>41152440
Fix your sleep schedule you fucking autismo, if you can't fall asleep 2 minutes after going to bed then you've fucked up.

"Its broscience because my body is fucked up and l cant count ):"
Fucking retard
>>
>>41152463
>if you can't fall asleep 2 minutes after going to bed then you've fucked up

fucking what, I guarantee 99% of people can't do that
>>
>>41152440
During the beginning of a new cycle your are easily prone to wake up. Any alarm or whatever the fuck will wake you up. There are apps designed to wake you up during this time.
>>
File: 33b.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
33b.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>41152322
>>41152440
Get a fucking load of this guy
>>
>>41152473
My wife can, she goes out like a light. It takes the average person about 14 min but it's not like you can't account for how long it takes you to fall asleep
>>
>>41152463
>>41152492
>>41152579
welp how do I get my body do fall asleep 2 minutes after going to bed?
>>
>>41152598
See>>41152594
>>
>>41152594
Shit, on a good night it takes me 30-40 minutes. Thats with low light conditions and no drinks or physical exertion for two hours minimum beforehand. How do I fall asleep good?

Hard mode: how do I do it when the other people in my dorm won't shut the fuck up
>>
>>41151363
That's a fycking blessing
>>
Just drink a lot of liquids before bed so that you literally can't fall asleep once you start to wake up in the morning. Between the literal physical pain I feel from needing to piss and my cat getting all up in my face for breakfast I'm forced to get up and once I am I won't get back in bed.

I've also heard setting your phone/alarm far away from you so you have to get out of bed to turn it off. Way too easy for me to snooze currently so might try that. Usually once I'm actually standing up out of bed I'm fine, but getting up is the worst possible feeling in the world
>>
File: 1492669491996.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1492669491996.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>41152656
Same
>>
>>41152656
It's take me about 30 min too, Idk how my wife does it, she doesn't do jack shit. The only thing that makes me fall asleep fast is lack of sleep, which is counter productive. Dorms are shit for sleep, might want to get noise cancelling headphones or something. Account for the 30-40 min on your alarm and waking up should be easy, as far as the dorm problem though you might just be fucked
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.