[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I do a stack of: Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin, Yohimbine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dnp-pills.jpg (32KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
dnp-pills.jpg
32KB, 564x423px
Can I do a stack of:
Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin, Yohimbine HCL, DNP?
(ECAYD)
>>
>>41146916
yeah
make sure to post your experiences if you don't die you pioneer you!
>>
>>41146916
yea
the aspirin isn't really needed though
take yhcl in the morning fasted, then ec next 2 doses 4 hours apart
dnp whenever you want but i'd advise you to take it as early as you can because sleeping when it's kicking in is annoying
>>
Unless you're trying to cut from 15% to sub-8% body fat, fix your diet first.
>>
>>41146931
What's the lowest dosage of DNP that is "safe" yet somewhat effective?
Is 50mg too little?
>>
>>41146925
nothing really risky about that, even if it's implied to be a meme post
ec with dnp is goat
yhcl is similar to ec but would work on the alpha receptor cells which is 'stubborn fat'

dnp has pretty much zero impact on the cardiovascular system so they're separate things
only thing is take the ec and yhcl far enough apart
>>
>>41146951
200mg would probably be what you're looking for
barely feel sides
i'm on over 333mg (over because some days i double dose when neet) a day and just take vitamin c as a supplement no issues
day 20 so far, done my cycle in a couple days lost over 1lb a day
>>
>>41146965
Got any before after pic? Kinda curious about results.
>>
>>41146951
No dosage is "safe" cases of PN have been reported even @ 200mg
>>
>>41146951
The fatter you are, the more intense the side effects. If you're going to take the stuff, always stay below 1g during the warmer months as it can kill you.
>>
No progress pics unfortunately, never bothered
but from day 1 at 206.8 down to 184.6 on day 18
haven't weighed myself for 2 days probably a bit lower now
6'2 for reference
a good chunk of that is water i'm sure but still incredibly noticeable difference

>>41146982
for prolonged exposure typically, even then it's rare

>>41146991
>The fatter you are, the more intense the side effects
I don't think that's true?
i mean maybe fat people would sweat more but they're fat so they would sweat more anyway
>>
>>41146975
>>41147014
meant for you the first part, obviously
>>
>>41147014
Fat is a natural insulation for heat. The more heat, the more deadly the stuff is at higher dosages.

From what I gather about it, you can avoid the majority of the heat by avoiding carbs entirely, but what that paints is that the stuff is more effective towards carbs. I don't recommend taking it, but if you do be smart about it.
>>
>>41147038
>the stuff is more effective towards carbs
that's a myth clearly you don't know much about dnp
anything else you said in that case is likely invalid without proof

the 'heat' sensation you get after eating carbs doesn't mean it's working any better

go lurk forums more or actually do research

>>41147038
>but if you do be smart about it.
as with any banned/grey area substance
>>
>>41146916
OP: don't stack epehedrine and yohimbine. Ephedrine and caffiene are ok, yohimbine and caffiene are ok, BUT Yohimbine and Ephedrine is Not A Good Idea.

If you want to use all these stimulants, stack the yohimbine and caffiene first thing in the morning, do your LISS cardio while fasted 30 minutes after taking it. Then, about 4 hours after dosing the Y/C stack, start your Ephedrine/caffiene dose.

You dont want to unnecessarily raise your blood pressure stacking two stimulants that both have effects on cetacholamines.

DNP is fine to run with them, although I would caution that you use a lower dose (<500mg/day) while stacking YC and EC.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.