[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To those of you that do cheat meals/cheat days: how? How the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

To those of you that do cheat meals/cheat days: how? How the fuck do you eat one way most of the time, then go into a surplus and have it make no difference?
>>
>>41146623
weekly net calories are still negative you retard
>>
>>41146634
I'm talking about people who do that when maintaining.
>>
>>41146674
then they're 0.

>derr how do i into math anon
>>
>>41146623
>cheat days
It's like you don't want to make it
>>
File: image.png (28KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
28KB, 633x758px
>>41146634
This

>if you aren't a genetically blessed CHAD you have to autistically track your calories just to see 1/4 the results
>>
>>41146971
Nope.

>shit genes
>have a cheat day once a week where I go mad
>weight gained from said cheat disappears in 3 days

The key is what you do and eat for the rest of the week.
>>
I've been cheating on the weekends for the past two weeks and my weight loss stalled. I'm just going to stick to my diet until I hit my goal from now on.
>>
File: GRAVY.jpg (85KB, 787x426px) Image search: [Google]
GRAVY.jpg
85KB, 787x426px
Why not fast for most of the day and then get teh bulk of your cheat calories in during 1-2 meals. Say for a Saturday night out, have a protein shake and some fruits or veggies for breakfast and for lunch do something similar (low carb and fat meals) and then have your cheat dinner and drinks (if you drink alcohol) afterward. This way, you likely won't blow over your cals for the day and even if you do it will be negligible. Also, you may get full quicker due to the fast
>>
File: 12532373348.png (248KB, 970x514px) Image search: [Google]
12532373348.png
248KB, 970x514px
>>41146962
This.

Unless you're already rocking a killer bod, cheat days aren't for you.
>>
>>41147098
This is what I do. I don't do it often or schedule them really
>>
>>41147098
At that point you're basically intermittent fasting. Easy and you get to eat quite a lot at once.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.