[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let body hair gorw >itchy >Shave body hair >itchy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: razor.jpg (11KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
razor.jpg
11KB, 300x204px
>Let body hair gorw
>itchy
>Shave body hair
>itchy

What the fuck are you supposed to do?
>>
shave when it starts to itch dumbass
>>
>>41146464
exfoliate
moisturize
epilate or depilate, depending on what part of the body.

it's worth it. if you can find time to workout you can do all of the above every now and then.
>>
Trim.
Never gets itchy
>>
>>41146464
You probably have dry ass skin
https://youtu.be/vWJphD0sg1I
>>
>>41146510
>>41146486
I do moisturize, I also have to use powder a lot, down there, because I work construction and sweat all day.
>>
File: 58134-wahl-chrome-pro-box.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
58134-wahl-chrome-pro-box.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>41146508
this
>>
>>41146464

Trim it to perfect length with electric trimmer.
>>
>>41146529
>>41146531
t. Women
>>
>>41146525
You can trim as mentioned in the thread already to prevent itchiness but if you want to be really smooth down there without any itchiness at all you should try magic shave powder (which, despite the name of the product, doesn't actually involve shaving)
>>
>>41146464
Wax. Hurts like a bitch, but results are great.
>>
Brehs, how much is it going to cost to get arms, legs, chest, and back waxed? Or should I just stick to shaving?
>>
>>41146464
Shave your asshole regularly then.
>>
>>41146630
Im pretty sure it depends where you go. My wAxologist charges about $25 per each of those areas, maybe more for back/chest.
>>
>>41146630
>Brehs, how much is it going to cost to get arms, legs, chest, and back waxed?
Kind of a lot but may be worth it once or twice just for the experience and before a special occasion like a honeymoon vacation or something.

Or if you "made it" this summer and you're going to the beach and you're bold enough to wear a speedo and nothing else.
>>
>>41146464
shaving anywhere but face is gay
>>
>>41146464
Keep it trimmed, not shaven. It will be itchy at first, then you'll adjust and be in the perfect eye of the storm.
>>
>>41147080
This
>>
Who /nevershavebutoccasionallytrimfaceandcrotch/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXn0oG2oWOM
>>
>>41146630
>waxing as a male
just get some clippers faggot
>>
>>41147080
>>41147308
Don't be silly. It's nice to keep your body hair groomed.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.