[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I gotta say, DNP being the most "dangerous bodybuilder drug"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 2,4-Dinitrophenol.png (14KB, 625x345px) Image search: [Google]
2,4-Dinitrophenol.png
14KB, 625x345px
I gotta say, DNP being the most "dangerous bodybuilder drug" is way too overrated.

My cycle of 45-days is going like butter.
I am taking 200mg per day, i now have 680mg IN MY BODY right now, and i can't barely feel the heat. Loosing half a kilo a day without doing anything at all than sitting in front of PC drinking water.

Why is everyone overrating this so much..

Also i will answer questions if any.
>>
I've never been so fat that taking literal rat and lawn poison became an option for me
>>
>>41142315
The danger is that if you're retarded enough to overdose then there's no helping you.
Nothing will stop it from killing you. It's just inevitably lethal to retards is all
>>
>>41142359
You dont have to be fat to take this.
And it's not rat poison haha. Else i would have been dead, like all the others taking it.

Rat poison is a myth.
>>
>>41142359
i mean, bunch of roiding phaggots do it, but ye op's 45 day cycle sounds like he's 5'4 and weighs 400 lbs. top kek
>>
>>41142376
You are an idiot if you overdose.
This is not for everyone, but those who know what it is.
>>
You're not losing a pound a day at that dosage, your dosage is equivalent to an additional 700 deficit. Yeah, 200mg powder isn't anything but uncomfortable, and if you're a neet there isn't much down side. For a pound a day you need to get up to 600mg a day, and even then on a decent deficit. On that dose I can't even play video games, I just want to sleep, it gets even worse at 800

And yeah, it's way exaggerated on here, people read "rat poison" and having never done it, over react
>>
>>41142390
Seems like you know next to nothing about this really.
>>
>>41142409
It depends on the body, and i do small cardio too.
I loose around half a kilo.

Also, i agree. People that believes its rat poison is legit stupid.
>>
>>41142426
senpai this is legit main ingredient in rat poison
>>
>>41142315
Isn't 45 days a little long? I mean I guess it's a low dose, but still you're risking some major t3 suppression at the end of that. Most people try to keep each cycle between 2-4 weeks.

I'm on 500mg for two weeks right now and it's good shit.
>>
>>41142665
No it isn't.
>>
>>41142728
Dunno if its too long.
I aim to loose 15-20kg, and my friend told me to do 45-days cycle with 200mg.
>>
To anyone implying its "rat poison"
http://www.jbc.org/content/289/28/19341.full

They found no toxicity in the compound, and its harmless in the liver. It even removes fat around the hearth and it has been confirmed to kill cancer cells.

Stop reading clickbait shit on the internet.
>>
heard this shit cucks t3 levels so was wondering if t3 returns to normal levels post cycle, also do u have to be a certain age to take this shit (like roids) to not get cucked later in life?
>>
>>41143019
The T3 levels will decrease dramatically, but will recover 1 week later to normal levels.

DNP has no long term effects, except getting lean ofcourse ;)
>>
>>41143019
And you don't have to be a certain age at all.
Some of my friends is over 50 years old, and my other friend is 17 when he started.
>>
>>41142982
And alleviates the symptoms of diabetes. But causes catacracts in long term use.
>>
>>41143072
Yeah.
I might up the dose to 250mg and run for 30 days instead.
>>
>>41143072
i've read that this only occurs in women
>>
>>41143132
Yup, same.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.