[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, what's going on with my body? I hit the gym every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot 2017-04-04 10.37.26.png (237KB, 499x430px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-04-04 10.37.26.png
237KB, 499x430px
Guys, what's going on with my body?

I hit the gym every day for 30 mins of intense cardio. I cut my diet to 1200-1400 cals/day. I am a 6'1 210 lbs guy Previous weeks I've lost ~2-4 lbs a week (I started at 225) but this week over the last 5 days I've not dropped a single .2 of a pound.

Is it possible it is being like all traded for muscle or something? I am counting every single calorie (even like the calorie of a single tic tac I had)

Essentially why am I stuck?
>>
>>41141277
delet this
Some of us did not get motivated until later in life
>>
>>41141251
>30 minutes of cardio
Confirmed for lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>41141299
Sorry. Some of us have jobs and families that we need to balance. I have 30 minutes every day that I am robbing from my sleep. I only get 5h30 mins per night

Not all of us can be NEETs, buddy
>>
>>41141299
If it's HIIT that would be alright.
It better be HIIT.
>>
>>41141251

Hey man, I'm about the same build as you, 6'2" and started at 225 on Christmas 2016. I did 30 min cardio and 30 minutes weight every day and cut my calories down to 1800/day. I hit the same sort of stopping point as well, when I got to 207 it seemed I hovered there for a whole month, losing on .2 but gaining it right back the next day, or not changing at all.

I'd first recommend trying to get 30 minutes of weights in as well as the cardio, OR switch off on days so you're lifting on A and cardio on B. What really helped me get over that 207 was I started drinking protein shakes and changing my diet to get as much protein as possible - you're going to want around 170g/day. I was hitting about that, sometimes more sometimes less but it really helped me get past the hump. I had also started doing a 16/8 IF, that may have helped push the fat burn a little as well. Make sure your cardio is HIIT, or you won't burn fat as fast, you'll just be cranking up your cardio.

That 207 was back in early march, since then I've gotten down to 193, and I had to take a few weeks break because I tore a muscle, doctors all thought I had Chron's. It was a shit show but I was still losing weight through all that even without the gym.

Just keep it up and don't cheat yourself on the weekends. Avoid fries / fried foods and soda at ALL costs. Can't stress that enough. Once you drink only water for a month or two (unless you getting your monster sips) most soda's will fuck your shit up and you won't want to drink them anymore.
>>
>>41141251
Your body has acclimated to the level of exertion so you need to change shit up. If you added light weight high volume weight training before your cardio you're likely to break your plateau. Try some HIIT after weight training and then steady state after that for about 45mins total.

Train insane or remain the same.
>>
>>41141251
Up your calorie intake a bit, and lift.

Body will deregulate functions when it is starved and your basal metabolic rate will lower. Reasonable deficits mean a better body.
>>
Do a three day carb cleanse. Eat one red meat and green veggies for 3 days. Then get back on diet.
>>
>>41142966
End this retarded meme already.
>not losing weight
>EAT MOAR
Kill yourself, you've obviously never hit a real plateau.
>>
>>41142966

>starved

Fuck you cunt.
>>
>>41141251
Fat loss isn't linear.
Some weeks you'll lose 1 pounds other weeks you'll lose 2 some weeks you won't drop a single goddamned thing for long ass weeks.
This is even worse if you're a female because they become super adapted to workouts quickly and even have to deal with water retention that completely masks their weight loss or even makes it look like they've gained weight.

Recalculate your TDEE, adjust your calorie intake accordingly.
Add in a bit more cardio.
Stay consistent and stay the course.
>>
>>41143005
>a real plateau
Nice meme yourself faggot
>>
>>41141299
>L-Look he doesn't has free time like me! XD!!!
Lol i r8 8/8 gr8 b8
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.