[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 >5'8-9 idk >125 pounds >ectomorph af >super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bodytypes.jpg (52KB, 680x472px) Image search: [Google]
bodytypes.jpg
52KB, 680x472px
>19
>5'8-9 idk
>125 pounds
>ectomorph af
>super fast metabolism - can't gain weight
>force feed myself
>drink protein shakes
>worked out before uni
>not weak but definitely not the size I want
>family makes fun of me for being "anorexic"

wat do
>>
1.ur not 19 kid pls go
2. read the fuck sticky fuck you
4.3 . PLESE STOP EMBARSESING URSELF GOD
4. im to drunk right now but you need to fuck stop this idiot bullhit i swear i see kid like you come every day rthink we will tell you a secret shit like "take 2 pill and you will sEXYY TIME" fuck idiot read sticky and work!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>41136168
Somatypes are a lie.

Your "super fast metabolism" is only saving you 200 calories a day over a person with a slow metabolism.

Start tracking your calories, you and everyone else who is a "hard gainer" or "can't gain weight" always figures out that they're not eating as much as they thought
>>
>>41136168
Dude, you're way less than 6'0, which is small AF. And you're a skelly. You could literally eat 2500 kcal / day and gain weight.

EAT SKELLY MANLET, EAT
>>
>>41136168
Eat more faggot
>>
>>41136194
this is an 18+ website, retard. fuck off.
>>
I think I'll just kms thx
>>
>>41136197
>Somatypes are a lie.

This. It's all in your ability to cram in calories. I train lanklet fuckers all day. The ones who make it are the ones who calorie count and eat like they mean it.
>>
>>41136197
Not necessarily true. I have been eating 3000 calories for six months (tracking regularly) and admit I have gained some weight. Even still, if I don't hit my 3000 calories, I lose a pound or two in two days. I cannot get over this 150lb. plateau for some reason and don't feel I can eat more than what I am currently. I started at 134lbs.
>>
>>41136197
>Start tracking your calories, you and everyone else who is a "hard gainer" or "can't gain weight" always figures out that they're not eating as much as they thought
This.

To be fair, from 120lbs (5'8) to probably around 145 I was taking a good 2/3rds of my diet through liquid form. Count calories OP, you need to, and you're going to be drinking a LOT of them.

Even now, I still take a lot of my calories in liquid form.
>>
>>41136320

Hi man. I've always had the same problem. Our bodies don't like to keep on fat. BUT, our bodies also don't like to put on extra muscle when we have low fat reserves.

I've found the trick for me is bulk like fucking crazy, gain fat and muscle by eating and working out like a mad man. Then you'll hit a busy week and 5 lbs of fat will melt off of you. But if you eat enough protein (shakes, etc) you should keep the muscle for your next "cycle"

You have to keep the weight on for at least a month for it to stick though
>>
>>41136168
Former morbidly obese, easiest way to gain is to drink most of your calories and eat a lot of carbs+fat (fried/butter cooked potatoes, pizza, etc.)
>>
>>41136461
>I've found the trick for me is bulk like fucking crazy, gain fat and muscle by eating and working out like a mad man.

This is not a "trick" this is what a bulk is supposed to be but most people won't do this because of the fat gain.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.