[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up fit need your help. Caught my slut wife talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
54KB, 300x300px
What's up fit need your help.

Caught my slut wife talking to her ex fuck buddy. We are separated now and she's staying at her parents. I have access to her Gmail and shit but she talks to him via kik.

Is there anyway to be logged in on the same kik account on different devices so I can see what they are talking about and gather proof?

Will post chat logs if you guys help
>>
Buy a spare android phone or use her account to log into yours, log in with her google account, download kik
>>
How is this /fit/ related? I can see why she was talking to her ex.
>>
mike?
>>
Kik Logs you out of the other device. You also can't see the chat they're saved on the device itself. Give up
>>
>>41135300
normie pls go
>>
>>41135452
this
>>
>>41135379
sup
>>
>>41134757
You're probably a beta bitch boi for allowing that situation to happen
>>
99% of the time girls cheat because their partners dick is too small

Based on my relationship history id say so, dildos are just not the same as the live thing. I'd completely understand and even agree with a lot of females who end up cheating, think about it, why should a girl be stuck with only the man receiving sexual pleasure? Isn't it fucked up?
>>
you're posting on the wrong board fuck off
>>
>>41136174
Shoo, he's gonna kill her if you keep memeing
>>
Be a man and walk up to her and tell her to show you her Kik messages with him. If she doesn't let you see them call her a stupid fucking whore and publicly shame her on social media
>>
>>41136174
Isn't fucked up when you base a relationship completely on the quality of sex? What is intimacy? Is it just sticking a cock inside a pussy for sexual pleasure? Or is intimacy a connection shared between two people who feel safe and vulnerable around one another?

I swear hedonism and instant gratification are going to be some of the main reasons the modern world is going to crumble.
>>
>>41137362
No, dont publicly shame her, just leave the whore and move on with your life. Its better not to dwell on that kind of negative energy. Better to not even have those type of losers in your life.

Life is too short.
>>
You got cucked
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.