[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/ I'm addicted to fucking food What are some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1469015405426.jpg (139KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1469015405426.jpg
139KB, 1023x682px
Alright /fit/ I'm addicted to fucking food

What are some alternative addictions that will keep me not fat. Don't give a fuck about any 'invisible' health issues at the moment, I can fix that later on when my fucking binging stops
>>
meth will keep you skinny but also will get you killed.
>>
>>41134474
just become a powerlifter or strongman
you will actually have to eat a fuckton to support your training
And you have an excuse to stay fat lol
>>
I don't get how fucking food makes you fat. Just don't eat it when you're done.
>>
>>41134474
Since you are a addicted to food, eat 500g of unseasoned chicken breast, 200g of broccoli and 400g of brown rice, 5 whole eggs, 100g of oats. It will be no problem for you, right?
>>
>>41134511
But I wanna be aestheticccc :(

Post aesthetic fat people and I might change my mind but the two are mutually exclusive.

>>41134525
>History of poverty so nothing goes to waste
>History of obesity so retarded body signals
>History of restriction so even more retarded body signals

All make it virtually impossible to just 'stop eating'
>>
>>41134578
google bearmode
>>
>>41134474
Eat fibrous foods like cruciferous vegetable and legumes, they're quite healthy, and the fiber makes you feel full, just make sure to gradually increase your intake instead of just loading up on said foods overnight, or you'll have gastrointestinal problems, and I also recommend increasing your water intake to alleviate said problems and make you feel fuller even further.
>>
Literally stop shoving garbage down your throat retard, no shit you keep eating when it's all pizza, sugar, and grease. Eat vegetables and only drink water everyday for a start and stop spiking your insulin so much
>>
>>41134474
if youre honestly looking for another alternative: cigarettes curb appetite, they can easily be abused though.
>>
>>41134511
this is what i did
>>
everyone here will tell you "cut first, then train".

imo, i tried that shit for 6 months, it sucked.

cutting sucks. your a fatty and its okay, just get stronk as fuck.
>>
Vape low nic juice
Kills appetite and way better than cancer sticks
>>
>>41134474
>>41134578
IF YOU WANT TO BE AN ATHLETE THEN YOU GOTTA TRAIN LIKE AN ATHLETE
>>
>>41134474
Buy some coffee grinders it's like chewing tobacco but it's coffee pouches instead
>>
>>41134474
Pound that coffee.

Stimulants suppress appetite. Don't smoke though, not worth.
>>
>>41134474
cigarets
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.