[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just had hardcore stomach failure no lifty for the next few months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Anybody got experience losing mass gains?
Pray for me /fit/ one bro to another.
-585 deadlift
-450 squat
-325 bench
I will bounce back!!!
>>
>>41134251
Holy fuck man, those are very decent numbers. I wish you luck bro. And at least it's not for life you gotta quit.
>>
>>41135296
Thanks homeboy! Go catch all the gains you can!!!
>>
You'll be alright man, muscle memory isn't a meme, takes me about a month to get back to my prs after a year or so off
>>
>>41135431
Thanks man..Ya doc said I'm gonna lose probably around 40-50lbs of body weight.. But as you know lifting is half mental and I know I'll be able to climb back up to weight I've already felt in my hands. MUCH GAINS TO U SIR!
>>
>>41135549
You too brah, good luck
>>
>>
What is stomach failure?
>>
>>41136568

Came here to ask

Sounds horrific
>>
>>41136568
>>41136892

Well honestly its a general term because they don't quite know exactly where in my stomach it is. I have to get more and more advanced testing done. Stick cameras into my guts shit like that. Looks like its gonna be a long road.
>>
>>41137980
What's the cause so we can learn from your accident?
>>
>>41134251
how do you lift negative weight?
>>
>>41137991
Another thing they don't know. I could have ingested a parasite on some shitty Mexican farmed fruit/veggies(best case scenario) or could have worn down or inflamed stomach lining from years of regular supplement usage. I could have damaged my neck and its cutting off my nerves causing a disconnect between my brain and stomach. A lot of shit but I've gotten like 6 rounds of blood work and CT scans. So they don't know yet
>>
>>41138014
well it'll be negative by the time this is over!
>>
>>41134251
i had it. lost around 12 lbs because i couldn't eat anything and destroyed my 6 month progress on lifts
>>
>>41139381
What was wrong with you? and how'd they fix you?
>>
>>41139381
I've lost over 20lbs already can't eat anything..went from 5k cals a day to maybe 1k..blows
>>
File: 1490391718695.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490391718695.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
post pic op before i even give u 1 condolence or prayer
>>
>>41134251

Hey OP,

Radu Antonio actually had a similar experience after an appendix removal.

He made a pretty informative video about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_J6qKqP15c&t=116s
>>
>>41138025
>could have worn down or inflamed stomach lining from years of regular supplement usage
lol what sort of fucking supplements were you using that damage your damn stomach?
>>
>>41138014
he lives in australia
>>
>>41134251
Good luck man, maybe try distracting yourself with some type of cardio that you enjoy
>>
I havea gastritis and got back to 0 in terms of muscles. I worked out from 75kg to get to 85kg. Now I'm 75kg again and it's driving me crazy.

Just thinking about goign trough all that bulking and lifting again is depressing. But I'll first have to fix this stomach to get back to it.
>>
>>41139809
what are you doing for treatment? They thought i had that but my test came up clear.. But i definitely burp a lot and I'm bloated constantly even tho i don't eat much.
>>
>>41139698
nothing really out of the ordinanry I'm just going by what my doctors are telling me
>>
File: 7Ex24tB.gif (1020KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
7Ex24tB.gif
1020KB, 500x213px
>>41139468
>>
>>41139809
Yeah I have the same symptoms. Well they gave a medicine I have to take every morning and have to stay away from everything that causes acidity. Like chocolate, coffee, oranges, lemons, spicy food, ...
>>
>>41134251
You can come back quick, I had 7 months off from a torn disk in my back, when I came back I was lifting bitch weights, 5 months back in the gym and I have my deadlifts back over 600, just broke pr on bench at 405 my squat will probably never be good again though, my back feels great now until I load it with a barbell, I haven't been able to get past 405 on squat since returning to the gym without some pain, it's weird deadlifts don't hurt me though, it's embarising to bench what I squat
>>
>>41140619
Thanks bro! ya I'm confident i can grind for it all back
>>
>>41140546
you ever go to the chiropractor ?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.