[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go vegan because im scared of clogging my arteries >eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>go vegan because im scared of clogging my arteries
>eat lots of lentils and beans
>start feeling heartburn out of nowhere
>literally hurts to swallow
>go to doctor and tells me i might have gerd or worse stomach cancer
now for the next two weeks i have to eat practically nothing hoping my body doesn't get triggered.
ate like 500 calories in the last three days also i have to get some stupid camera down my stomach next week just see how bad the damage is.

i fell for the meme hard bros. don't end up like me.
RIP MY GAINS
>>
>>41132368
(You)

Being vegan is always a better choice for you and the environment. There are no 600lbs vegans, are there? What a surprise...
>>
>>41132368
>Vegan. Not even once.

>These are your gains. *cracks egg* These are your gains on vegan. Any questions?

>This is the text my daughter was typing when she lost all her gains: "Hey dad, I'm going vega-"
>>
>>41132368
high fiber diet gives a lot of people excess gas and therefore heartburn. take it ez and gradually increase your fiber until you get the right gut bacteria to deal with your steady diet of woodchips or whatever you people eat
>>
>>41132387
how is it a better choice for me. when I CANT EAT ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING STOMACH BURN AND SWALLOWING PAIN
>>
>>41132387
>There are no 600lbs vegans, are there?

Yes there are.
>>
>>41132405
Show proof
>>
>>41132368
I've been vegan for a year with no problems whatsoever, not sure where you fucked up
>>
>>41132368
how shit was your diet before switching? were you eating lots of fat and processed food?

could be that your stomach is flipping shit at too rapid a transition to clean eating. not a vegan but most of my vegan friends say you should taper off your meat/cheese/dairy intake as slowly as possible to keep your GI from freaking out
>>
>>41132392
"Hey Dad, I'm going vegas."
>>
>Trusting the vegan shills
>>
>>41132560
Not the case, if so I trust her.
>>
File: 1481145585304.jpg (153KB, 1777x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1481145585304.jpg
153KB, 1777x1754px
>>41132368
when I was a kid, my dad used to take me to aikido classes and my sensei was a vegan. He died of stomach cancer at age 41, was a nice guy too. Did not continue lessons after that.

>vegans not even once
>>
>>41132539
>were you eating lots of fat and processed food?
besides the weekly pizza and daily coffee.
i ate mostly chicken, rice and broccoli
>>
>>41132423

Just go to the cal-berkeley campus and you will have all the proof you need
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.