[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 5'11" God of Manlets >last night whisper,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: american-psycho-patrick-bateman.jpg (50KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-patrick-bateman.jpg
50KB, 480x320px
>be me, 5'11" God of Manlets
>last night whisper, "Grow. Grow. Grow."
>wake up this morning
>growing pains
Yes.
>>
How old are you?
> Paki family with whole family being 170 cm at most (5'5)
> Grew to 5'10 til the age of 17
> Still a manlet compared to swede cucks
> For some reason i got a growth spurt halfway trough 17 and landed myself on 6'1
>>
>>41130982
you have to go back
>>
>>41130982
If you are 6'1 and lanky you still look like a cuck. taller people will always have a problem looking proportionate with their tiny little women legs and no calves. go bomb yourself.
>>
>>41131038
Fuck you faggot, maybe the cucked norwegian goverment should have not invitied labour from Turkey and Pakistan when they found oil in the 60 and the 70's- Its not like my father came to leech on the at that time non existent welfare. The goverment needed work force because the entilted nords were to lazy, and my father a safe place n money. Farir trade, not to mention he payed tax n has literally 0 crimes on his profile. Not even a single car crash. Trash cans like you should be the one to be sent to Africa, whether u are white or not.
>>
File: back.webm (54KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
back.webm
54KB, 350x233px
>>41131144
>>
>>41131144
>being this easily triggered

someone's upset they'll never be a true northman
>>
>>41130982
>being middle-eastern
>talking shit about anyone else for any reason
>worse yet, talking shit about the host-country from which you feed

wew sandnig
>>
>>41131144
>this triggers the mudshit
>>
>5'8 Manlet
>5'9 Ascended manlet
>5'10 Baron of manlets
>5'11 King of manlets
>6'0 Manlet's dream (but still a manlet)
>6'1 Man
>>
>>41131213
Thinking being paki = arab
I talk shit because i can talk shit, no "Host country" fed me anything, everything i have, i have because my dad worked his ass of, n instead of wasting everything on beer n whores like the other nords he worked with, he saved it for the future while also sending part of it back to his family. What i have today is all thanks to my dad, not some nordic fucks who just traded money for work. Like am ever going be "thankful" to some cumskinned cucks who did not do shit 4 me
>>
>>41131256
we don't care about your sad story, you have to go back
>>
File: 1478885083148.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478885083148.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
>>41131144
get the fuck off my continent
>>
>>41131229
5'9 Here be dragons
5'10 Suicide/Nightmare zone
5'11 Hyper Manlet
6'0 Manlet Serf
6'1 Manlet Lord
6'2 Manlet King (but still manlet)
6'3 Semi-acceptable tier
6'4 Wingman tier (will never be alpha of the group or a leader)
6'5 Omega tier (women may be marginally attracted to you, men start respecting you)
6'6 Man tier (minimum height to be considered fully grown man)
6'7 Alpha tier (fresh pussy everywhere, men respect you. Life is easy)
6'8 Godzilla tier
6'9 Collosseus tier
6'10 Demi-god tier (A god amongst men)
6'11 God-tier
7'0 Elder God-tier
7'1 Perfect male height
7'2 Beginning to get too tall here
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.