[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever talk to you ex? Mine messaged me after 8 months and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 234u8194yu189yv.gif (9KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
234u8194yu189yv.gif
9KB, 250x300px
Do you ever talk to you ex? Mine messaged me after 8 months and I feel weird about it.

To keep it /fit/ related, post your last PR.
DL: 130 kg
>>
>>41127405
dl 185kg
>>
I hang with my ex all the time
She helps me get laid at clubs

Nothing makes you more attractive to women than having other hot women hanging around you
>>
File: 1491776446571.png (831KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1491776446571.png
831KB, 1280x1381px
>>41127405
Front squat 225lbs
I'm trying my hardest not to message my ex back. It's been a month and my willpower's waning
>>
>>41127416
Nice

>>41127422
We broke up hard and I got depressed becouse of it. She is being friendly with me and I dont know if I should forget her for what she did to me.

>>41127429
Stay strong man.
>>
>>41127405
Nope, I cut all contact when breakups happen and keep it that way. Remove from all social media etc. If I ever run into them, I am always polite and civil but never fall into conversation.

That part of my life is behind me, and nothing good can come from dwelling on it
>>
>>41127435
>She is being friendly with me and I dont know if I should forget her for what she did to me.

Depends on if you're over her or not
If you truly don't care, there's nothing wrong with hanging out from time to time, as long as she respects you
>>
File: 1489368359836.png (1MB, 501x836px) Image search: [Google]
1489368359836.png
1MB, 501x836px
>>41127439
I've been telling myself this, but I don't to look like a butthurt and immature.

>>41127446
>Depends on if you're over her or not

I still not sure about it. We live far apart so hanging out is out of question.
>>
File: dogo.jpg (102KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
dogo.jpg
102KB, 800x800px
Only when a man lets go of his past, can he truly enjoy the present
>>
>>41127459
It is only butthurt and immature if you make it that way. The past 3 breakups I have had, I have specifically said I want to keep things civil but I think it is best if we cut contact. I don't go blocking numbers or anything, but if they call / text I just ignore them.

Don't talk shit about her to her friends / people you know, just keep quiet about the whole thing and act like an adult. If anyone asks why you broke up don't bad mouth her, just say something like it wasn't working and it was the right decision. People respect that, and it doesn't make you come across as bitter
>>
Hell no bitch is crazy , tried to ruin my current relationship by saying I was still fucking her. She has a bf already and still tries to hook up with me .
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.