[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: blExg1G__400x400.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
blExg1G__400x400.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies." - 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
who /liftforjesus/ here?
>>
>>41120608
I do. Seriously though.

Good post.
>>
>>41120608
I lift for freedom from attachments. Jesus was very wise... much of his teachings have a lot in common with Gautama, but obviously the core teaching of submitting oneself to God does not. Regardless, we can still learn much from reading the bible.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGneHMMKq-g
>>
>>41120608
Reporting in
>>
File: hith-sistine-chape.jpg (318KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hith-sistine-chape.jpg
318KB, 1920x1080px
>>41120608
I do
>>
>>41120706
>>41120731
You two, talk.

I want to see the points you make for your sides.

What about being surrendered to good?
>>
>>41120608
I lift so I can finally hear after death "well done, my good and faithful servant." Gives me chills every time I think of it.
>>
>>41120786
I mean have a conversation. Please do it.
>>
>>41120608
I'm ex- Muslim now atheist so Jesus is pretty far from me
>>
>>41120755
Ha, this guy's penis is the size as mine!
>>
>>41120887
Can you imagine that there was a time when people didn't think penis size mattered?
>>
File: wut.jpg (18KB, 299x200px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
18KB, 299x200px
>>41120608
lul wut?
>>
>>41120862
I'm in the same situation as you, but try to refrain from bringing up your lack of faith when no one asks you in particular. Nobody cares. This thread is about reps for jesus.
>>
>>41120786
>>41120836

There's not much to say. God gave us this body in his image, so for me spending my blood, sweat, and tears to carve said body out of wood (making it as fit as possible) is a way of honoring God. Plus if Jesus died bloody and beaten hanging from a cross for me then I can handle the pain at the gym.

My workouts are intense man.
>>
>>41121025
K bby
>>
>>41120958
There was a time when people understood that flacid penis size is legitimately average at the image shown. Anything bigger is unnatural and seen only in animals and black people.
>>
/Liftsforthor/ God of Strength and king of the temple of Iron.

Regardless of that, all spiritual lifts are best lifts!
>>
>>41120958
They still did though, but having an aesthetically small penis was more desirable. Having a big dick made you look like a uncultured barbarian. I still don't understand why people think having a small dick when you're flaccid means it'll be the same size fully erect. I'm anywhere from 2-4 inches depending on temperature but when I'm hard I'm 7 inches.
>>
I pray before each max set
I feel like it works
>>
>>41120958
>>41121093
It's hard to think so. Throughout my life, I've always got shit for having 2 inch flaccid penis. Never have I heard anyone saying anything about growers.
>>
>>41121210
Yeah bro. Penis inspection day at school was always my most hated day.
>>
>>41121335
Yeah, I know what you mean. My teacher always used to pull on it and the other kids in the room would laugh.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.