[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my face because of acne.. i would do anything to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1492545083756-1931215638.jpg (126KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1492545083756-1931215638.jpg
126KB, 1440x1920px
I hate my face because of acne.. i would do anything to get rid of this shit
>>
>>41120530
Wash it?
>>
>>41120530
Try wiping the loads of cum off your face Or better yet, avoid getting cum on your face altogether
>>
>>41120530
Go to a dermatologist?
>>
get antibiotics. topical shit and acutane will force you to go vampire mode
>>
try searching for the skin care thread on /cgl/. there's a lot of info and they're pretty nice to guys who don't know anything and just want to look better
>>
>>41120530
Anything? This >>41121221
>>
>>>/cgl/9410256
>>
>>41120530
Here's what helped me:
>no milk
>washing face every morning and every evening
>changing bedclothes every week
>>
I couldn't get mine to go away for years and it was nearly obliterated after 4 weeks of 20mg accurate ED. It's not as bad as people say but start slow
>>
you already got good answers on the thread you made earlier
>>
www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/ is very informative if you want to check your options
>>
I know that feel OP

>have a strong as fuark back
>want to show it off
>bacne to hell and back
>sometimes even cysts

I'd go to a doctor but lolnoinsurance, thanks Obama.
>>
MSM powder, 5g a day

Cleared my acne and got rid of scars but you have to make sure you're consistently using it everyday and washing your face in the morning, after working out and before bed
>>
I HATE ACNE TOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Use aveeno ultra calming foam wash and stop touching your face. Don't pick them no matter how much of a whitehead they get
>>
>>41120530
Take 4x the RDA of cod liver oil for 4weeks, dial it back to 2x RDA cod liver oil for 4 weeks. Cycle between the two until your spots clear.

Some tips:

DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL

If you start getting:
>Headaches
>Very dry skin
>Any other side effect related to vitamin a toxicity
Stop taking the cod liver oil for at least 1 week.
>>
>>41120530
Sucks to break it too you but probably THE BEST thing to do to get rid of acne is going full oil free vegan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd4BQu0-5FE&t=667s Goodluck bud...
>>
>>41120530
stop drinking dairy.
>>
>>41120530
Accutane or Retin-A.
I highly suggest Accutane, if you can afford it. My brother took it and his skin is incredible, he gets complimented by everyone. Its not as bad as people say, as long as you drink lots of water and have Vaseline/aquaphor on hand.
DESU, his skin looked fucked up when he was using topicals. He was on accurate for 6months and his skin never looked as crazy as it did when he was using prescribed creams.

Don't listen to idiots telling you going vegan will fix things. Acne is largely genetic. It has to do with oil production and in a very small part, the type of bacteria that live on your skin.
>>
have you tried washing your face and exfoliating it?
Literally solves every run of the mill acne problem, 10% bp spot cream will reduce an angry pimple to nothing over night.
>>
>>41122433

Vitamin A is fat soluable, don't take more than your recommended daily dose. The headaches are killer. I take a weekly supplement of it instead of daily.
>>
I used to have really bad skin. Like cystic acne and stuff. It's clear now. I went on accutane for 4 months and started a decent skincare routine.

Morning:
Moisturize face with CeraVe's daytime moisturizer

Evening:
Wash face with CeraVe hydrating cleanser OR a benzoyl peroxide cleanser if I see a few spots
Apply 0.1% Retin-A Micro Gel
Apply CeraVe cream

This worked pretty well for me. If you buy the CeraVe cream, it comes in a tub, so buy the stuff with a pump so you don't contaminate it with your fingers.
>>
My face always gets slightly oily and sometimes shiny after I wash it, but my nose gets super fucking greasy and extremely shiny. I wash my face at night so all the oil accumulates on my face and when I wake up I wash it, but it either doesn't do anything or makes it worse.
How do I fix this?
>>
Sorry bro. Wouldn't wish acne on my worst enemy

Go to a dermatologist. Ask if benzoyl peroxide would be good for you, or go on something stronger

GL, truely hope it gets better
>>
>>41126067

B.P is completely safe and the answer to everything but the angry ones that form cysts constantly which you use accutane on.

Spot cream the skin thats getting inflamed and building up, it will shrink and wither over night. Saylic acid to exfoliate and clean the skin.
>>
File: JUSTfuckmyskinup.jpg (2MB, 2370x3000px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTfuckmyskinup.jpg
2MB, 2370x3000px
I was prescribed anit-biotics a few weeks ago and it made my face 100% clear more so than it has been for years since washing my face seems to make it almost worse with how sensitive my skin is. I am going to the doc tomorrow and hoping to just get enough pills to last me a few years till it wears off.

Is this a good idea? would a doctor even do it? It was really nice not feeling like freddy krueger for once. I never had any skin issues till after highschool and it just never left, [spoiler]now I sit at 22 with bad skin[/spoiler]
>>
>>41122031
literally me
>>
i discovered that i touch my face a lot when i am anxious, and apparently i'm anxious a lot.
i've stopped touch my face as much, and my skin has cleared up significantly.
But now i chew on my fingers to relieve anxiety.
>>
>>41126467
i really wouldnt go on anti biotics for years, it fucks you up.
>>
File: 1462427130749.jpg (52KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1462427130749.jpg
52KB, 900x900px
>>41121966
>20mg accurate erectile dysfunction
( ? )
>>
>>41122031
Stop roiding.
>>
>>41120530

Same

My face and neck are FUCKED

I'm 24
>>
>>41120530
Use sulfur soap. Should be in any drug store or even in the supermarkets - like tesco
>>
>>41120530
>complaining about this much acne without any visible scarring
give me a fucking break
>>
>I'll do anything
>doesn't go to a fucking doctor who specializes in skin issues
I seriously hope you don't make it.
>>
>>41120530
sweat, shower, change pillowcase every day

eat less sugar you greasy fuck
>>
>>41122031
wash body after hair

dry hair then body
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.