[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I eat when I want to, and eat the amount I want to, while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 973374783643754.jpg (48KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
973374783643754.jpg
48KB, 273x240px
If I eat when I want to, and eat the amount I want to, while only eating good-for-you foods and lifting progressively heavier weights on a good routine, wouldn't my body just equalize over time?

Like say today I want a bowl of oatmeal. I eat it and want more, I go eat more. Then I go about my day until I want to eat, and let's say I want to eat cake. I realise sugar is the devil and have a banana instead -- the lesser of two evils. Lunch time rolls around and I want eggs. I make myself an omelette with spinach and mushrooms, cooked in a bit of organic butter. I'm full until dinner and do my workout just before eating, and because I'm famished after lifting I have basically an entire plate of spinach and green veggies with a couple handfuls of rice and 3 breasts of chicken. After dinner I'm still wanting something, so I have an orange and a glass of milk. Just before bed I have another glass of milk.

NOW on an autistic macro counting sperglord diet like I'm on now, I'd be constantly avoiding doing exactly the above, which is what I would naturally do otherwise. The calories are probably like what? 2500? 3000? And macros at a distance look pretty decent too. On a fucking calculated diet I'd be limited to 2000kcals per day to 'lose fat bro', and have to stop myself from having 2 bowls of oatmeal or a banana when I crave shit or even the amount of fucking rice I have for dinner.

Surely just wising up on nutrition means I'll never be a hamplanet, right? And following a consistent lifting routine means I'll gain muscle over time, right? Is the autistic macro bullshit really so important if I just apply common sense and listen to my body?
>>
Bump interested
>>
>>41120394

Maybe? I mean our ancestors didn't have good diets at all, but they were quite big on exercise, it's what they for most of their days, so I guess if your level and frequency of lifting and exercise is high enough (this includes low-mid intensity cardio), you should be alright.

I'm honestly planning on doing this, I'm currently losing weight (went from 107 - 83 kg so far, goal is 70 - 65 kg), and once I reach my goal, I'll slowly ease back into a normal way of eating while cranking up my level of exercise and include lifting.

I don't have any intention of being autistically obsessed with programs and nutrition, so this topic is pretty interesting to me.
>>
>>41121161
Oh, and of course I'll be eating pretty clean, no junk.
>>
>>41121161
Lift now, why wait?
>>
Let's say [spoiler] suck my dick OP
>>
>>41121209
Mainly because I don't feel like it right now, and also because I have shit stamina due to being a fatass for a long time, so I'm working on it with cardio.
>>
>>41120394
If you only eat foods found in nature - all unprocessed plant foods, extremely lean meats (think wild game lean) - you should be fine doing this.
>>
>>41121318
Then why don't /fit/izens do this? Why do they got so hung up on what they eat instead of eating healthy, unprocessed things in general. I feel like this is the right way to go.
>>
> Is the autistic macro bullshit really so important if I just apply common sense and listen to my body?
counting numbers is a scientific way for people to know for a fact that they are going to lose, gain or maintain their weight.

using your common sense and listening to your body can be influenced by emotions and impulse. Fat logic. "Oh well I didn't eat much yesterday and exercised really hard, so I can eat twice as much + 12 beers today".

The majority of the world does not think of food in terms of macros and numbers. The ones who do and stick to it are the ones who are in complete control of their dietary needs.
>>
>cake
>sugar is the devil
>not understanding that cake is high-fat
>cooked in a bit of organic butter.
Fucking retard alert, holy shit
>>
>>41121482
Cakes normally have 2 sticks of butter and at least 2 cups of sugar. They're incredibly high in sugar.
>>
>>41121577
>I don't understand that mixing fat and sugar 50/50 makes it 70% calories from fat
>I don't understand that a healthy diet involves eating substantially less fat than carbohydrates
Cool
>>
Bump.

I'd like more input on this.
>>
File: pathetic-skinner.jpg (11KB, 307x307px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic-skinner.jpg
11KB, 307x307px
you're literally asking "why should I follow a diet when I already know how to eat"? What do you want to hear? kys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.