[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOES ANYBODY ON THIS FUCKING BOARD ACTUALLY WORKOUT OR ARE YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image_3.jpg (41KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
41KB, 396x385px
DOES ANYBODY ON THIS FUCKING BOARD ACTUALLY WORKOUT OR ARE YOU ALL A BUNCH OF FATFUCK/MANLET LARPERS

JUST FUCKING READ THE STICKY AND GTFO IT'S NOT LIKE YOUR GENETIC FAILURE ADS IS EVER GOING TO GET FIT.

GET SHITTING UP MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

ps-SIPS ARE FOR FUCKING FAGGOT I GOT PAID BY MONSTER MARKETING TO SHILL YOU FAGGOTS AND I'D GIVE EVERY LAST DIME BACK FOR YOU FATFUCKS TO SHUTUP ABOUT IT
>>
>>41117897
>being this assblasted
didn't have your first sip bygboi?
>>
>>41117897
I WILL FUCKING END YOU FAGGOT 1V1 ME IRL LET'S GO
>>
read the sticky and b urself bro
>>
File: IMG_1875.jpg (684KB, 700x3500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1875.jpg
684KB, 700x3500px
Make me, Fagboy
>>
>>41118018
REEEEEE I'M CUTTING YOU NIGGER
>>
Sticky doesnt have interesting or fun routines.
>>
>>41117897
No I'm a skelly manlet, I just like trolling you retards lol
>>
I'm a competetive weightlifter and I still come to this board for.... reasons I guess. There's nothing much here but I'm hoping for some melt down or some shit like that. (Trappy meltdown was a lot of fun).
>>
>>41118018
Goddamnit it's fucking midnight in here, now I gotta raid the fridge, thanks asshole
>>
>>41117897
My guess is that 80% of those who browse this place are

>those who cannot control what they eat and just struggle not to eat some cake or sip some soda
>cheaters and steroids abusers who are a bit like the above and want fast results for no actual work
>those who actually do some effort in all area's but still smoke, have unhealthy lives otherwise and struggle to get gains
>vein attentionwhores who besides their body have nothing else in their lives and wish to be aesthetic but are basically extremely toxic people

the /fit/ discord really had a lot of these people kek.

But only 1 in 5 barely is "a normal human bean", maybe 5% of those are actually powerlifters or "really cool human beans"
>>
File: received_1870660416524205.png (429KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_1870660416524205.png
429KB, 1080x1920px
>>41117897
Lol OP,

Larping is basically 90% of 4chan.
>>
>>41117897
i came to /fit/ straight from the gym and these mods are worthless for not banning the monster / sips threads

snickers and monsters is healthy according to ads but we all know those are the fatty´s choice. Fake news need to stop, get real and stop advertising this suger caffeine shit
>>
The sticky is honestly shit
>>
>>41120605
I mean it's a good diving point
>>
Same
>>
>>41117897
>I GOT PAID BY MONSTER MARKETING TO SHILL

How do they know that you actually did it?
>>
>>41120663
I had to log threads by interaction/which memes work the best. I'm a marketing consultant and I contracted for brand awareness. We blasted fit, bodybuilding.com, and Instagram fitness pages really hard around August/September last year. It was a 3 month campaign the rest is just you fucks getting memed
>>
>>41120692
Huh, interesting. Did you make any of the original sips threads here?
>>
>>41117897
no one here works out
>>
>>41120764
Yeah, I was making 10-15
>that first sip of the day threads
For about a month, with a lot of different iterations obviously
>>
>>41120802
They must have been jizzing in their pants when they saw how popular it got.
>>
>>41121018
he probably got hired by a bunch of kikes next round, bigger bucks in the political shareblue arena most likely. Though I have to say, I hated it from the first day and said so. Its not my fault that the mods dont prune the threads.

I even reported them many times.
>>
>>41117897
Wait, they hired you too?

Jesus fuck, how many paid shills did Monster put on this board?
>>
>>41121056
I would estimate 5.
>>
>>41121056
There were definitely others because my contact in marketing would have their content and send it to me along with a report on how best to use it. (Which I was required to write weekly as well). The demographics of 4chan were perfect because of the age/affinity to energy drinks/"low health iq" vs mainstream avenues like men's fitness
>>
>>41121138
Well no shit. Half of our market here are those idiots from /r9k/ who lap up anything we can corroborate with an out of context picture.

Buy a can, pose with it in my bathroom with my shirt off. Suddenly their little brains start firing 'holy shit, he's ripped and drinks that stuff?!'

Sales up 20% in my region while I throw the can into my fridge until I need to take more photos for other threads.

Act like they're fucking marketing geniuses when they appeal to the retard market.
>>
File: 1492507360785.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1492507360785.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>41117897
>S I PS are for fags
I have something to tell you anon. This is /fit/, and we're all fags ;^)
You're at home in this place
>>
>>41118018
>Grilled cheese
>#2
Fucking peasant food
>>
>>41121229
You forgot to say no homo.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.