[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be skinny asf >stomach constantly protrudes after eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: bloatin.jpg (82KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
bloatin.jpg
82KB, 900x675px
>be skinny asf
>stomach constantly protrudes after eating and always feel sick and uncomfortable
>try to go to doctor about it but they never take it seriously and just prescribe metamucil or some shit

what do i do, i hate this

i look fucking pregnant and i can barely breathe all because i ate a meal
>>
>>41115348
Damn dude, I thought I was bad
>>
>>41115348
Not even memeing, it's irritable bowel syndrome. It's common, something like 1/8 of western world has it whether they realise it or not. You can stop it by cutting certain foods. There's diets for it that aren't that hard to follow.
>>
>>41115367
its too complicated, and every time i try to go on some sort of special diet my family treats me like some retarded hypochondriac faggot or something
>>
>>41115374
Well you have a legitimate illness. You can either diet or put up with the symptoms. If you need help, go get diagnosed for real by a gastroenterologist. There's also apps that help you figure out which foods to eat or not.
>>
>>41115374
>family treats me like some retarded hypochondriac faggot or something
all our families do, anon. fucking crabs in a bucket
>>
You're describing the symptoms of Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)

Do the research and fix it, I'll be mulling around for a bit if u have any questions. I helped a friend overcome his.
>>
>>41115367
IBS doesn't make sense here, the bloating is directly after a meal. IBS is related to the large intestine and its dysfunction
>>
>>41115415
I guess I should follow up on this. Any acid reflux/burping after a meal ?
>>
>>41115417
He said 'after eating' which doesn't imply directly after. Bloating a moderate time after eating is classic IBS and can be fixed with diet changes
>>
>>41115432
>>41115430
That's why I followed up with that question, if there's no acid reflux/burping ibs is more likely
>>
>>41115430
>>41115415
>>41115432
it's like always bloated (and by bloated i mean distended) but it differs throughout the day, the most ridiculous bloating happens about an hour after eating i think. i don't burp at all though

i also never take a good/comfortable dump, it's always incomplete
>>
>>41115490
It's IBS. You can get some relief by temporarily stopping eating onions, garlic, artichokes, asparagus and other provocative foods. Artificial sweeteners can also cause issues due to heavy fructose content. Go see a doctor/gastro.
>>
>>41115490
Or gluten/lactose intolerance. Try fodmap, glutenfree and lactosefree diets and see what happens. (Not all at once.)

And your family is retarded
>>
>>41115490
>>41115519
Good advice.

Also try probiotics and stick with them for a while.

Don't just take them for two weeks and give up, keep taking them and clean up your diet. You'll have to find what triggers the gas build up. For me it was dairy and certain types of carbs.

If i stay away from dairy and eat low-gi carbs I can generally avoid the bloat. GL anon
>>
>>41115348
you are pregnant
>>
>>41115348
sounds like you have gas build up. try buying charcoal pills which are also used for stomach flu. they absorb gasses and should help you with bloating. you obviously have trouble digesting some foods so try to find out which ones and stop eating them
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.