[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets say someone is 5'10", 320lbs, and 26 years old.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1491589014234.jpg (89KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491589014234.jpg
89KB, 1024x768px
Lets say someone is 5'10", 320lbs, and 26 years old.

Do they have any chance of still "making it?" Or at this age is it worth it to just throw in the towel and wait until I die from a heart attack?
>>
That someone better hop on a test booster and get their ass running
>>
File: 1490860354014.jpg (177KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1490860354014.jpg
177KB, 645x773px
>>41113733
just apply to be a hippo at the local zoo. Only way your life will have meaning.
>>
>>41113733
>let's say someone
>wait until I
you skipped anger, bargaining and depression
>>
>>41113733
Yes friend. You can make it. The worst thing you could do is never even try. Just be consistent. If you fuck up or fail don't worry about it. Just keep at it bro.
>>
Put down the fork, pick up some weights, and walk a few miles every day. Stop being such a sadsack
>>
look at what jackie chan can still do at like 70 yrs
>>
I got otter mode in a couple years, from 6'1" 245 at 25-27, I'm sure you can do it in 3.
>>
>>41113733
I figure that if you're not dead or bedridden, you can make it. Are you gonna make it? I don't know man. You sound kinda lazy to me asking /fit/ for reassurance.
>>
>>41113733
There's people in their 40s who weigh more that one day wake up and make that change. It's not the age or starting weight that determines if you'll make it. It's you.
>>
>>41113733
You could probably improve your life immeasurably of that's somthing you would be interested in. You'll never be /fit/s standard of "making it" but you can still get yourself to the point where daily life is vastly improved. Health problems will be reduced or disappear, your mental health will improve, and a whole new world will be open to you in terms of activities and social interactions. Again, this only applies if you are actually interested in putting in the hard work and/or putting down the fork.
>>
>>41113733
If you were happy at 30 years old, would you have made it? There's no reason you COULDN'T lose 140 lbs. Losing the weight would change your life
>>
>>41113733
It's never too late unless you're dead or are on your death bed and they're going to pull the plug...even then..you might wake up.

Go on google and look up "the rapid fatloss handbook" and pick up basic bodyweight fitness and go for daily 30minute to 2 hour walks.
>>
>>41113733
Bro. I was:
>22 years old
>6'4
>381 pounds
Now:
>24
>still 6'4
>221 pounds

I don't have the confidence yet to take my shirt off in public but I have made it.
>So can you
>>
>>41113733
You have plenty of time to "make it" but you need to get going on it. Its not just working out or eating right. You have to do both.

>26 years old
Stop making excuses.
>>
>>41113733
>>41113733
Start by practicing Tree Pose. Standing, knees slightly bent, arms slightly away from body, relaxing and meditating. Focus on grounding in your heels and balancing your weight in the middle of your foot. Easy. That's step 1.

Step 2 is doing the same thing but with your arms above your head. Get up to ~30 minutes over the course of a month or two. As well begin walking outside. Get up to half an hour of walking alongside the 30 minutes of standing with your arms above your head.

Step 3 is Horse Stance and push ups. Slowly lower yourself in your Tree Pose each day and week until you reach Horse Stance. When you lower yourself a bit, you can put your arms down. When you get used to standing slightly lower, put your arms up. Eventually your stance will be somewhat wide, your thighs parallel to the ground, spine perpendicular to the ground and straight, shoulders flexible and strong, arms in the air. ~10 minutes is very good for your size.
For push ups, begin on your knees if you can't do a normal push up. You should be able to though since your arms have been strengthening by holding them above your head. You might be surprised. Just do push-ups until you're tired, four times a day. Not all together. Just get into the plank/knee-plank position and do push ups. If your joints hurt, don't focus on the pain, just will your body to figure its shit out, and focus on balancing your weight in your hands like you do for your feet. That's very important actually, balancing and distributing the weight properly in the hands. Don't slouch your shoulders at the top of the push up. Don't lock your elbows. Keep your elbows near your body, not flared way out. Do push ups with your hands near each other, directly below your shoulders, and wide, far apart.

This should take 5 more months if you practice daily. You should be losing a good amount of weight during this time. These exercises create health and wellness.
>>
File: 1489804172331.jpg (205KB, 800x753px) Image search: [Google]
1489804172331.jpg
205KB, 800x753px
>>41113733
You can still make it anon, but you need a permanent change in your diet.
You have to learn what your tdee is and always stay below it until you reach your goal weight.
>>
Maybe temporarily, but you'll relapse hard at the slightest bit of adversity. You're better off staying in your fat comfort zone.
>>
>>41113733
We are ALL gonna make it brah
>>
>>41113733
Polarize to Masculine Will. Don't seek for anyone else's Will, don't operate by Desire, live only by your own Will. Just focus on improving your personal Will. Not only the power of it, but the originality of it. Original Will. Don't pay attention to impressions, emotions, creative generation/thought generation, just on Will. Will and Will alone.
Remember that Will isn't something you do to get, you just Will it. Will to Will and you will be what you seek to be.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.