[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody have success with yohimbine and cutting? I'm at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 20170417_140635.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170417_140635.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Anybody have success with yohimbine and cutting? I'm at 11% bf but can't seem to get the last bit of fat on my lower abs and lower back. Heard this might help. Share your experiences
>>
>>41109349
It works with low/no carbs. Take enough to get hot and red. Get that 6pak for your summer vacation and then back to bulking.
>>
File: yohimbine6.png (431KB, 1256x4232px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine6.png
431KB, 1256x4232px
>>
File: yohimbine_infopic.png (36KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine_infopic.png
36KB, 587x436px
>>41109526
I can vouch for it being legit, even better with IF

eat all my calories in one sitting in the morning, evening yohimbine+caffeine+cardio is like cheating for weightloss.
>>
>>41109549
Is it only for stubborn fat, or will it help with general weight loss? I still have 120lbs to lose.
>>
>>41109349
it's for stubborn fat, yohimbine hcl without ephedrine is snake oil.
It won't work if you don't fast, because amy insulin spike will render it useless.

Consider yohimbine when it acts in this fashion as more of a 'fat mobilizer' due to the improvement in blood flow to the local fat stores. Then once the fatty acids are mobilized you can 'burn them off' with some cardio (otherwise they'll likely just get reesterified back into TGs) - hence the idea behind Lyle's Stubborn Fat Protocol.

>if you want to take something that really works but don't want to try ephedra/ephedrine take clen
>imb4 you don't need to cut that low because i am 80% sure you are:
>underestimating your actual bf%
>not big enough
>overcompensating for [insert insecurity]
>>
>>41109704
Isn't ephedrine the chem that was in Xenadrine like 10 years ago and gave all those 20-somethings heart attacks?
>>
>>41109747
no idea what that is, however i have had succes in the past with both clen and ephedrine.
>would reccomend clen over ec stack tho
>for the record i don't suport the use of any of the previously mentioned substances.
>>
>>41109600
1....20? Anon please control yourself
>>
>>41109747

Yes.

Also, don't mix yohimbine with ephedrine. Only mix yohimbine with caffeine, shit.

And yohimbe is NOT yohimbine, do not buy yohimbe, only buy yohimbINE.
>>
File: 1485981508643.jpg (14KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1485981508643.jpg
14KB, 570x570px
If I take my yohimbine say at 4am. Would a 3pm dose of dmaa be alright?
>>
>>41109349

I used to use it.

I felt like it made a difference while I was doing light cardio. Diet was still king, but it seemed helpful. I'd sweat like a fucking pig when I took it.
>>
>>41109349
It works but the side effects are a clusterfuck, expect jitteriness, anxiety, being sweaty yet cold, drooling and nausea
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.