[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, kissless virgin >gravely autistic (talk to imaginary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FUCKING CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (81KB, 824x840px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
81KB, 824x840px
>be me, kissless virgin
>gravely autistic (talk to imaginary friends and things like that)
>also really fucking ugly
>because of this I never EVER leave my belltower
>spend my days playing with figurines and working out
>routine is cathedral climbing and bell ringing
>pretty sick gains, can lift an armed soldier with one hand
>one day Stacy shows up at the cathedral
>she treats me nicely and she even kissed me on the cheek
>she promises to come and visit me again
>now Im madly in love
>never felt this way before in my whole life
>one day she comes back, but she brought Chad with her
>Ihaveabadfeelingaboutthis.bell
>Chad is hurt in the shoulder or something, what a pussy
>Stacy asks me where my bed is
>points to my bed "O-over there.."
>Stacy puts Chad on the bed and starts making out with him on my own bed right in front of me while I watch
>mfw

How could Stacy do this to me /fit/?
How could she be so cruel?

I fucking HATE Chad...
>>
what's your forearm routine?
>>
>>41108922
Cathedral climbing works wonders bro
>>
>>41108882
I always felt so bad for qwazi
>>
>>41108973
yeah, phoebus was a pretty nice guy though.
he and qwazi are total bros at the end.
>>
>>41109071
true
didn't like the gypsy though
>>
>>41109071
In the book, Pheobus was a megadouche, Quasimodo was legit retarded, Esmeralda was 13, and Frollo was a good guy at the start.
>>
>>41110078
Frollo was never not the good guy
>>
I saw this movie a ton of times as a kid and I can't remember anything about it.
>>
>>41110093
He was a tragic hero, a virtuous man searching for the philosopher's stone but driven mad by lust.
>>
>>41110113
dude same
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.