[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >gay as hell could be and probably even too gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>be me
>gay as hell could be and probably even too gay for that
>extremly insecure because of tiny wiener
>only date fatties since they are less likely to leave me for my inability to penetrate them well
>have had fatty boyfriend for 4 years
>very happy couple, i plan on proposing next august
>he started lifting a month ago
>can already see his buttcheels become more aesthetic and he lost about 10 pounds
>panic.png
>i'm the one cooking for him, he put extreme restricitions on his diet, like no oil, only that sucralose stuff instead of sugar
>i started using tons of oil and sugar in his protein pancakes and also caught myself blatantly lying about it
>he's been upset yesterday because he didn't gain any muscle the last 7 days even though he's been bulking 6 hours a day
>i wanna see him happy with himself but the urge of keeping him fat to not loose him is stronger
My question is: should i also start lifting to become aesthetic much quicker than him so he won't leave?
I'm scared other people will laugh at me in the shower because of my micropenis
>>
Start taking steroids and eating like a bodybuilder.
>>
>>41108002
>felt bad and sympathetic for you until you started fucking sabatoging him

what the fuck is wrong with you? you're a sick person.
>>
File: fQ7mw6iWPP8.jpg (25KB, 532x446px) Image search: [Google]
fQ7mw6iWPP8.jpg
25KB, 532x446px
>>41108002
>sabotaging your partner

You're more female than you think
>>
>>41108002
Let your BF become the next Scooby,and you become the next Scooby's husband (forget his name but he's fit and cool too). Then you can both be gay and fit together.

Don't sabotage him, because if he finds out then he's either going to leave you, or it's going to cause a severe rift to form between you two.
>>
>>41108002
If you're a bottom, and it sounds like you are, wtf does it matter? Also as other anons have pointed out, just get fit with him
>>
>>41108183
>"since they are less likely to leave me for their inability to penetrate them well"

sounds like he's a top.
>>
If he gets fit you'll be able to penetrate him more as there will be less assfat to reach past.

Personally i don't like huge dicks since they hurt like hell and we can't fuck as much.
>>
>bulking 6 hours a day
>>
>>41108200
No top would act like that
>>
Have you considered killing yourself?

>not even the ok type of gay
You're just a conniving woman trying to backstab the person you were going to propose to. You're sick and don't belong in the world.
>lying to your boyfriend
>feeding him shit he asked you not to serve him

Real gays value the company of a man because we're superior to women. You're the shitty fag that give the rest of us a bad name.

If I met you in person I'd kill you myself. You're actively ruining someone's attempts to better themselves. Even Jesus didn't fuck around with that shit when it was one of his disciples. You're filth. Please buy some rope and hang yourself. If you had the mental capacity to overcome these problems you would have done so already since you posting this issue means you know your behavior is a problem.
>>
>>41108268
This is no ordinary homo.

This is... advanced autism /fit/ homo
>>
>>41108002
Sounds like something a woman would do. Kys.
>>
>>41108002
Daily reminder gays are women mentally.
Gas them
>>
>>41108002
>I don't want someone who loves me, I want someone who can't do better
wewlad I thought gays went for dudes to get away from basic bitches
>>
File: 1477439944836.png (563KB, 722x524px) Image search: [Google]
1477439944836.png
563KB, 722x524px
>>41108002
This is bait
>>
stay away from /k/ kiddo
>>
>>41108114
He's a fag.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.