[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any workout/exercises for a someone with a fat belt on the abs(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1491690359159.jpg (39KB, 571x432px) Image search: [Google]
1491690359159.jpg
39KB, 571x432px
any workout/exercises for a someone with a fat belt on the abs( even thought you can't aim fat loss) and who cannot go to a gym ?
>>
3x3 Fork putdowns
5x5 finger throat slides
1x1 neck hangdowns
>>
Pushups, do sets to failure until you arrive at 1 rep.
Chinups, see above.
>>
>>41106786
Eat less, run, jumping jacks, pushups, pullups, squats, situps
>>
>>41109142
OP here, i cuted down on sugar, eat a normal amount of "normal" food (veggies+meat, all cooked with either olive oil or fleurier or butter( when i'm at home)), no shit like snacks or soda, but i drink a lot of coffee daily.
>>
>>41107362
until i arrive at 1 rep ? what does it means
>>
>>41109418
i bet you put cream in your coffee
>>
>>41109572
not always, when i stopped using sugar, i putted fat reduced milk(lactose is a sugar), now i drink it black
>>
File: 1488941889161.png (36KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
1488941889161.png
36KB, 587x436px
>>41106786
>even thought you can't aim fat loss

you can't "aim" (target) fat loss, but you can tell your body to stop holding onto the fat in the mid section. It's natural for your body to do that. Alpha2 receptors are in the midsection, and they make it more difficult to lose fat.

Yohimbine "disables" those receptors so you'll lose weight in the midsection at the same rate as you would anywhere else. You ever see a thing/skinny person that still has some belly fat? Thank you Alpha2 recepetors.

Pic related. Read the site and it's links for loads of info.
>>
>>41110095
how do i put that, i rode all the doc ,the fact that i can't take it with other stimulants kill the deal, i have to take concerta LP daily(at least when i have lessons to attend, (i have it on prescription because of ADHD), i can't allow myself to skip concerta , especially this year,i have the bac to pass, which require a lot of studying,but,thank for your help, didn't knew this existed
>>
>>41110155
>>41110095
-rode+read
>>
>>41109443
for ex.
>10x10 pushups, to failure
so you would do 10 sets of 10, and on the tenth set you keep going until you can't do anymore.
>sets to failure until you arrive at 1 rep
would be sets of however many pushups you can rep out to the point of failure all the way until your set consists of 1 pushup.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.