[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you all suck balls >be me 27yersold >173cm 78kg manlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1487331018716.jpg (133KB, 630x838px) Image search: [Google]
1487331018716.jpg
133KB, 630x838px
you all suck balls

>be me 27yersold
>173cm 78kg manlet
>cheat meal every day drink alcohol eat sweets
>work heavy bag every day + some weights liftan
strong body killer punches knockout people randomly since 2011 (some which weighted more then 100kg and at least 10-20cm taller then me)
>not skinny not fat not totaly bulked just nice standard body semi fit ripped, ready to snap your neck anytime
>blue eyes chicks mirin my face all the time
>great teeth because of strong slav genetics developed by chewing hard meat apples potatoes carrots walnuts for thousands of years
>rich family plenty money
>strong country can destroy the whole globe 7 to 10 times over and over in a day.
>steroids
i dont even take creatine or protein powder
also did i tell you?
you all suck balls don't tell me you don't
>>
File: trenbolone.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
trenbolone.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>laughs about not using supps
>roids

Idk ruski, i just picked that out, but there's a lot more shit in that little blog of yours....
>>
File: crymadinejad.jpg (25KB, 242x227px) Image search: [Google]
crymadinejad.jpg
25KB, 242x227px
>>41105895
You forgot:
>literally posts on /fit/ to tell us this
>>
>>41105936
i don't even know how steroids look was my point..
i would never use it also my other point =
/fit/ seems to think eat dicks daily about phisiques/modes/sups/genetics

i say u all keep sucking nigger balls i have it all in life that can make u feel good AND feel good about yourself.

/fit is shit since u are all stupid americans and african americans aka negros

and again u all suck balls human balls animal balls those kind
not the sport football basketball balls... i hope i made myself clear now.
>>
>>41105895
Yeah but you're a slav so it evens out
>>
File: 1480858220380.jpg (14KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1480858220380.jpg
14KB, 255x255px
>>41105978
You said steroids as in you did it? surely that's just the bigger brother of the none meme supps? /fit/ has some issues but you clearly do too. And I'm not American...

Yes I know i took the bait people.
>>
>>41105895
Making me reply to strong bait/10 wellplayed anon. Lifting isn't solely about aesthetics, the discipline is conducive to a successful future.

Unfortunately for you anon, your lifestyle sounds pretty unhealthy and your need to put down other anons shows that you're projecting pretty hard.

Sorry anon, but if you keep this up you're never going to make it.
>>
>>41106203
make what you mormon.
i already did make it like the indians which were there long before u came you mormon.
>>
>>41106605
Shitposting aside friend, why do you make these bait shitposts? Why do you waste your time trying to put people down and proving your superiority. I know youre gonna give me a troll response back, but instead of trying to spread your negativity, try positivity for once. You might be pleasantly surprised with the results.
>>
>>41106745
desu i got triggered when some newfag was hating on manlets etc and im a very proud manlet with a great deal of things i stand for!
a guy with life position like me can really prove almost anyone including zyzz conor murphy and all the other buncha wow superior pisique guys that mafia ties money knockout knowledge bitches and pride of your nationality and race are much much more better to have then bitch ass height and thousands of hours spent on resting eating preped meals instade of whatever u want whenever u want and lifting precise scheduled wights like retarded idiot.

so yeah like MC hammer once said you you and you can't touch this, not by far.

keep it up

also you know what
another thing: in america i hear of this frats that form in colege etc where buncha guys act like untouchables throw parties etc and its like elite status of the youth well here in russia buncha noobs tried making a party house with their college friends they called themselves 'terminators' lifetan guys with new cool clothes and stuff
one day they made party and only let invited people in and a guy i know wanted to go but they didnt let him in he came back to the hood he was like they bounced me out
whatface.jpg
gathered 7 guys most of them 40 year olds some of them been in prison etc
went to the house with baseball bats
after that it was called a ruin not a house anymore
several broken jaws knees skulls ripped ears etc.

so when shit get real it is real and in america everything is makebelieve fake

this is why this board is shit because most of u are amerifags and u are raised in makebelieve soicety which you will defend like is the real deal

and this is why i know its true, and thats why i am telling you
you all suck balls in all 12 dimensions really and truly no bulshit
>>
File: rossfag.jpg (18KB, 240x260px) Image search: [Google]
rossfag.jpg
18KB, 240x260px
>>41106950
>my bff was a loser so i made up this story about how i gathered a group of convicts and other gopnik delinquents and destroyed the cool guys house
>>
>>41107048
see again you think you know stuff only you believe in
bff is american bulshit

we stick togather in big groups of friends not 1+1 like gay fags u americants are

bff... what a joke thats also a girl think u know that?

house was rented by the wannabees

you are a wanna be. you live a lie. you believe in your society. your society is not real is makebelieve. in all aspects.

deal with it not for me, for you.
>>
>>41106950
>in russia you don't get trashed, trash gets to you
>>
>>41106950
Is this the manlet rage that is hidden deep in you all?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.