[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fucking board.. >what do you lift for >how do i get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: chelseahot.jpg (162KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
chelseahot.jpg
162KB, 1024x768px
This fucking board..

>what do you lift for
>how do i get this body
>how do i lose weight
>is he natty (protip: he's not)
>when will they learn
>help me /fit/ what do I say
>your gains will be doubled if you type IM A FAGIT

Same fucking threads every day. Bunch of fat neckbeards giving lifting advice. Just fucking do some research, you shouldn't be asking this god damn board.

Its. So. God. Damn. Simple. Eat and pick up the weights. Don't eat and lose weight. Jesus Christ, how many times can you ask the same fucking questions.
>>
>>41105308
pics of your body?
>>
>>41105308
You forgot
>mmmuuuaaaaah /fit/ is such shit everyone talks about the same things everyday
>nobody here even looks like they lift / are all fat neckbeards

Enlighten us with what an ideal thread would be in your opinion
>>
>>41105356
This.
Compared to all of OP's retarded complaints, that one is even more common than all of them.
>>
>>41105323
OP here I'm also a fat neckbeard so no.
>>
>>41105308
Holy fuck the "what do you lift for" is the most infuriating of all things. Do we really need thousands of these threads?

It's always an anime picture or some average girl or something too.
>>
>be OP
>Hate all threads that are repetitively made each day
>Decide to make a thread complaining about it instead of making a good thread
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 320x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 320x388px
>>41105308
You literally have the power to spam this board with your "good" threads everyday.
>>
God damn two on the left are qts
>>
>>41105308
thicc/high test threads are the only reason I come here
>>
>>41105701

These guys are together right? What are their names?
>>
>>41105402

I was thinking the same thing a moment ago. I guess people that don't have internal motivation have to seek constant encouragement from others in order to stay motivated.
>>
>>41105308
>>41105749

I hate to admit this but it's true. Even after just a few months here you realize you've learned all you can from here, and now you're just exposing yourself to toxic insecurity and crab bucket mentality.

But the thicc threads...clearly I should quit that as well
>>
>>41105308
IM A FAGIT
>>
>>41105774

Alistair Overeem on the left and Hafthór Björnsson on the right.

Thank me later
>>
>>41105308
>>complaining about fagitry
>>posts photo of small breasted women working at hooters

you are whats wrong with the world
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.