[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That guy who brings his own bar to the gym Please tell me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>That guy who brings his own bar to the gym

Please tell me none of you do this
>>
>that guy who doesn't bring his own squat rack to the gym
>>
>>41104584
Literally unheard of, why would you bother?
>>
My gym is BYOE(quipment). It's a bitch bringing the squat rack back and forth in my Mini Cooper, but at least we don't get nickel and dimed for gym tokens.
>>
>>41104864
>Literally unheard of

When powerlifters/oly train at my gym they usually bring their own bar

It is common
>>
>tfw no portable telescoping barbell
>>
>>41104584

Why would I bring it to the gym everytime when I can just store mine in the bar lockers like everyone else?
>>
I have to bring my own pair of 2.5lb pl8s because my gym has none that fits the olympic bar.
Only 5 bucks though, not too mad.
>>
>>41104584
Why are all the biggest gymbros always swedes or some viking country but everyone else is cucks?
>>
File: 1487979903351.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487979903351.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>not taking her everywhere
that's no way to treat a lady
>>
>>41105904
>tfw gains goblins keep breaking into my locker and stealing my barbels
i've gone through 3 last week alone
>>
One of the gyms I go to some of the olympic lifters bring their own bar. Sept its the same fucking bar the gym has. I asked if the guy was done because he just leaves his shit sotting around and looks at me like Im crazy wanting to use the bar.
>>
>>41105856
>>41107446
Why not go homegym at that point? I have to imagine that if the gym bars aren't good enough for you, the one you're using is a pretty expensive one.
>>
>>41106770
They brainwashed the Scandis first for a reason
>>
>that one time u forget ur poop scissors at home

Got caught and fined.. THE ONE TIME I FORGET
>>
>>41104584
retarded, but at the same time i've seen some pretty fucking abysmal bars at commercial gyms, all slippery and bent up and shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.