[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been a long day for Chad. He's woken up hungover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: lemond.jpg (78KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
lemond.jpg
78KB, 500x505px
It's been a long day for Chad. He's woken up hungover after having a wild orgy with 4 other JBs. They've just left his house and Chad's still sitting in his underwear, thinking about which girl he's going to call over next. Although, due to his superior genetics, his hangover lasts for about 5 mins max before he's at his full physical and mental potential.
He then hears a knock on his door. He gracefully makes his way across the room, being carried by his monster, non-gymcelled quads, as his mandible remains parallel to the floor beneath him, supported by his 90 degree gonial angle.
He opens the door to find the manlet landlord staring at him with his ethic bug eyes. He breaks out into an instant sweat due to the sever mog he just suffered. He starts stuttering, telling Chad that he has 10 mins to leave the house, before retreating into his cave to shitpost on /fit/. Chad doesn't give a fuck because of his low inhb.
He gets dressed and goes outside. He's feeling hungry and wants to eat some mcdonalds along a load of other high calorie, sugary shit. He knows he consumes what he likes, and remains shredded all year round. Because after all, he grew up on a farm drinking raw milk, making him robust and setting him up for life. It's been 5 minutes and he's already been approached by several HQNP women while mogging every male in the vicinity. One incel attempted to take his picture to post online but Chad sensed this and shot him a piercing glace causing him to norwood on the spot.
>>
does chad sip?
>>
File: gandysip.jpg (123KB, 1310x872px) Image search: [Google]
gandysip.jpg
123KB, 1310x872px
>>41104598
>>
>>41104558
>''Because after all, he grew up on a farm drinking raw milk, making him robust and setting him up for life.''
LMFAO is this unironically an ad?
>>
Who the fuck makes these threads? What are you doing?
>>
>>41104641
>just sip bro
>>
You know if guys like Chad actually exist i wouldn't even be mad if they stole my girls.

However most of the time the girl you like has a crush on either a fat guy who was her first crush or a hipster dyel faggot that wears beanies and goes on instagram.
>>
>just sip and be confident bro
>>
>>41104558
>>41106557
>tfw wanted to drink raw milk immediately after reading this
>>
>>41104558
Is there a Stacey version?
Femanons need a reminder too
>>
>>41108260
Holy moly this is the most beta thing I've read in about a month or maybe more
>>
>>41108191
People with Autism.

Also -
>people actually believe people who look like OPs pic don't train well, eat well, and often take steroids.

>By the same token, people actually believe you can't let loose once in a while despite doing all of the above.
>>
File: aa.jpg (57KB, 423x469px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
57KB, 423x469px
>>41104558
Meanwhile in reality guy in OPs pic is actually bogpilled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18bEcKfHlzA
>muh chadz
Kill self, cuck
>>
>Chad
>Renting

lel
>>
>>41108291
But it's true. Guys like the 'chad' you people masturbate over are literally 1 in 10 million. If the girl you liked became christiano ronaldo's girlfriend, would you really be mad? There is no way you can compete with him.

But if the girl you liked gets hooked with some fat stoner faggot you should be fucking mad because you better have more social worthiness than him
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.