[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know we've had this thread tons of times before, but are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16

File: mushrooms.jpg (154KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
mushrooms.jpg
154KB, 1024x678px
I know we've had this thread tons of times before, but are psilocybin mushrooms /fit/ approved?

I consumed about 3.5 grams yesterday and it was the most fun I've ever had. I came down after about 4 hours and I felt perfectly fine, sober enough to do homework or maybe even go to the gym. I felt absolutely no negative effects today, I was just in a great mood.

How often can I do mushrooms without it affecting my mental and physical well being? The only negative physical effects I experienced were minor nausea and a suppressed appetite.
>>
File: 1489551971686.jpg (703KB, 666x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1489551971686.jpg
703KB, 666x1251px
bump

I know at least a few of you use psychedelics
>>
>>41101264
Negative effects are addiction and wasting 4 hours coming down off something
>>
>>41101264
I'd advise you to space out trips. I did mushrooms and LSD a handful of times over the last 4 years and now I deal with mild visual snow. It's like very feint, tiny pinpricks of static in your vision. Easy to ignore, but once you start focusing on it you can't stop. Computer screens and single color walls can be hard to deal with on certain days.

I also get a light show inside by eyelids every night when I'm trying to go to sleep. It's pretty distracting.

My problem was when I had stuff I'd burn through it pretty fast. It'd be like a 2 month period of tripping every 2 weeks or so, followed by a cool off of a few months or so.

Honestly psys aren't something you need to use more than once or twice a year. The prospect of another trip, of going back into that headspace, can get you real excited, and it's easy to focus on the short term and just jump from trip to trip. But after a while you realize it's kinda the same shit over and over again. These days I'd honestly prefer to watch a movie and drink a few beers over tripping.
>>
I would only do it 3-4 times a year. Once a month is probably bad for you.
>>
>>41101264
Mushrooms are B A S E D. If you're ready to change something about yourself they'll give you the confidence and willpower to do it.
>>
>>41101295
>addiction to mushrooms
are you fucking retarded?

>>41101298
this
>>
>>41101298
>mild visual snow
That shit's always there nigga. Your eyes and brain are analog sacs of salty fluid and tissue - not a fucking handicam.
>>
>>41101295
I know that it's possible to get addicted to anything, but mushrooms are pretty low risk in terms of addiction. Your body will build up a strong tolerance very quickly.

>>41101298
How bad are these side effects? Also, when did you first start experiencing them? Have you noticed any considerable mental side effects aside from some minor visuals?

>>41101305
I was suprised by how not life changing my experience was. It was just a lot of fun. After I came down, I just wanted to rip off my closed and run naked on a beach with a bunch of women.
>>
File: 1464757636365.jpg (130KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1464757636365.jpg
130KB, 1080x1349px
bumping again
>>
>>41101362
>tfw this girl is probably a giant slut for whites

JUST
>>
>>41101320
I think psys can make it more of a problem. Tripping basically trains your brain to look for patterns in front of your vision. Like if I zone out looking at a pattern it starts to swim. Or if I'm in an office building with plain white walls, the visual snow is really visible, and it can get distracting. Or sometimes I'll see what look like faint shadow patterns on a wall that aren't actually there.

>>41101324
>How bad are these side effects? Also, when did you first start experiencing them? Have you noticed any considerable mental side effects aside from some minor visuals?

Mine aren't that bad. If you google visual snow you get a lot of images of stuff way worse than what I deal with. It also varies a lot day to day. Most days it'll be hardly noticeable, but other days it's obviously there.

Aside from visual stuff I haven't noticed anything mental. I work as a research scientist. The visual snow and all that hasn't affected my work, my ability to advance my career, my ability to maintain relationships, or anything like that.

I don't remember exactly when it started. At some point I just started noticing it, and to this day I'm still able to notice it.

If I could go back I'd trip a lot less. At a certain point I was just doing it because hey I've got some acid or shrooms on me and I want to pass the time. With the perspective I have now, I think my past self was pretty stupid in that regard.
>>
>>41101372
I also see visual snow constantly but instead of shrooms it was after prolonged use of acid and weed wax
>>
File: IMG_4597.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4597.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>41101295
>addiction
>shrooms

Kek a doodle doo!!

Wanna know how I know you don't know jack shit about what you're talking about?
>>
>>41101264
I've done much more acid than mushrooms but I'd say the same guidelines apply. Don't trip too often in a short amount of time, especially regular high doses. If you do it takes a while to come back to feeling completely normal (months or years). My roommate and I had 100 hits to split between the two of us a few years ago and naturally we were excited to do some and we tripped pretty hard every two weeks or so and a few times when I was driving I noticed I was having visuals in the sunlight a few months later. Shit was pretty nerve wracking, I couldn't judge the distance between myself and the car in front of me comfortably in traffic and the lines in the road were warping and moving. Tripping is awesome, and high doses are the best but really try to save it for a special occasion. 3 or 4 times a year sounds reasonable with high doses, maybe once a month with something moderate and a little bit less between if you're microdosing
>>
>>41101469
Psychedelics, same effect at the end of the day. Also weed is way more psychedelic than people like to admit, especially wax. I've seen a lot of people lose months in wax holes.
>>
>>41101264
Keep it to an annual thing. Mushrooms are better if you don't do them often.
>>
stupid question:
Can a no-talent use psychs to make things more intuitive, such as maths?
>>
>>41101324
Yeah, I think it has a lot to do with the expectations you have going into it. I went into my trip pretty much at my lowest point while looking for ways to change and the different perspective I got from my trip just kind of stuck with me permanently. As a result I started getting fit, started a business, started working hard in school, because I realized that the only thing holding me back was myself.

I don't use them as a recreational drug though and I don't recommend that anyone else does either. I tripped I think 3 times and then never did it again, and i dont think I'm going to. Once you get the message, hang up the phone.
>>
>>41101291
goddamn it there goes nofap
>>
>>41101499
Maybe thinking about math concepts, but 30 minutes after you start to trip, you won't be able to read for shit. The letters keep running away. It takes so much concentration to read individual words, then to assemble those words into sentences, and those sentences into paragraphs.
>>
>>41101372
Walker?
>>
>>41101559
Texas Ranger?
>>
>>41101561
This is sam from texas if thats you m8
>>
File: IMG_2166.jpg (318KB, 750x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2166.jpg
318KB, 750x893px
>>41101499
For me, art. This is something I drew on psychedelics
>>
>>41101568
Nah m8 just another guy.
>>
>>41101569
you suck. thats awful in every way. you should be ashamed that you put that on the internet.
>>
>>41101264
Problem is that you are unlikely to eat during your trip. Best to take shroom while on a cut
>>
>>41101264
Ben?
>>
File: 1488420650382.jpg (26KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1488420650382.jpg
26KB, 550x550px
>>41101264
The positives are that tripping is fun. The negatives is that people who do psychedelics never shut the fuck up about them
>>
>>41101264
Weights for the body.

Shrooms for the mind.
>>
Do you buy them from a dealer or find 'em?

I'm sure I could scour a cow field if they're fuckin' pricey.

Also do they appear on a drug test in any capacity?
>>
I do psychedelics once or twice a month, mostly because they are fun, in my opinion they're not addictive at all, and most of them won't cause physical damage. Hppd is rarely caused by overuse but haven't had that happen to me.
>>
File: IMG_0611.jpg (127KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.jpg
127KB, 750x937px
>>41101603
It's abstract
>>
>>41101672
I wouldn't recommend trying to pick your own. Many people have gotten the wrong mushroom that way.

Can't help you with the dealer part, but as for drug testing, psilocybin is detectable in urine for 1-3 days. It clears the body pretty quickly. Your drug test might not even be looking for it. I know the air force stopped testing for it, because they got like 2 people in over 2 million tests and figured it wasn't worth the money.
>>
>>41101732
Luckily my dealer is also my brother. I'll see if he has a connection and just cut out the middle man.
>>
>>41101499
>such as maths
Fucking no. The neurological structure of your brain changes after doing mushrooms and you will start shifting to the right side of your brain more. I've done mushrooms and LSD for 4 years now and my way of thinking changed. I used to be 95% logical and 5% emotions but not anymore. If you wanted to be more creative through mushrooms, go ahead, if you want to enhance your logical and mathematic capabilities, stay the fuck away from them.
>>
>>41101480
How many people you know did shrouds just once even though they were readily available?
>>
>>41101751
>right side of your brain
Bet you believe in the 10% myth as well.
>>
>>41101264
It's the best drug for fun to harm ratio

Hell, shrooms schools are even legal in New mexico, lifting on shrooms and listening to tribal music like wadruna is God tier.
>>
>>41101715
Looks good
>>
>>41101264
As >>41101298 said, do not take psychedelics too often. The condition being described is HPPD and it takes a fucking long time to go away, honestly. I've had friends who have gotten it after just two trips but perhaps that is just genetic predisposition. I was stupid enough to do 25i/shrooms/LSD 6 out of 7 days one week last year and it fucked my shit up senpai. Mentally I was fine, but it was as if I was on a low dose of something for many subsequent weeks - everything I was reading had a faint oscillation to it, I had real closed eye visuals at all times, and the visual snow made it seriously hard to get to sleep at night.

I've had some great times on psychs (have some stories if interested senpai), but for your own sake don't do them too much lad.
>>
>>41101298
>
Honestly psys aren't something you need to use more than once or twice a year.

I've had 200+ trips, most of them on stuff other than LSD.

Psychedelics are an amazingly cost effective form of recreation. I limit trips to 1x a week at least. No point in chasing clouds of clouds and all that.

PS: AMT is the rice of psychedelics. It's a good base to mix with other trippy drugs. MXE would be the Holy grail but fucking scheduling laws.
>>
I've tried shrooms a few times recently and only had very subtle effects which have gone after a short time.

I know I have been silly and done them too often hoping to trip (and thus wasted them because of tolerance) but do some people just not trip?
>>
>>41101569
This is really good. I draw daily but the one time i took shrooms and tried to draw something all I ended up doing was scratching the pen back and forth for a few minutes.
>>
>>41102538

Do you take antidepressants?

For psychedelics that are eaten (LSD tab), a smidgen of hordenine can extend the trip a bit.
>>
>>41102478
green text some good stories for us anon
>>
>>41102538
I doubt you have a tolerance, do you know the dosage you took. Did you do it on a full stomach as well? Because eating beforehand or during can bring you out of a trip.
>>
>>41102565
>Do you take antidepressants?
I forgot the mention that, no I don't, no crazy pills.

>>41102580
First one was 13 wet grams because I wanted to ease into it.

Second was 25 and third was 35.

Things do happen, I feel funny when I walk (and walk more up right). I giggle a little and one time I got swirls in my vision but that's it.

Was on an empty stomach too.
>>
File: Useful.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Useful.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
If it wasn't for intense shroom trips I wouldn't have started reading books and learning to drive.
>>
>>41102597
That's really low, I usually go 15-20 g dried or 60-80g wet.
>>
>>41102597

You might just have a natural tolerance. You might need to consume more than the average person.

If you get a tab of LSD and can't trip from that... well you'd have an extraordinary tolerance
>>
>>41102602
Proud of you anon
>>
>>41102626
I suspect I do because I enjoy salvia while my mates hate it.

Smoked it with a mate once and he said it felt like Alice in Wonderland (with his eyes open) whereas I have to close my eyes to get anything.

I also ate them straight and quite enjoyed the taste, stomach does rumble a bit of them but nothing to worry about.
>>
Can anyone recommed some trip music?

I usually listen to this and it works pretty good:

https://youtu.be/UHdhIBiJfXA
>>
>>41102659
After having some intense trips on shrooms, eating them wet, dried and even truffles I also liked the taste... But now, just the thought of the taste makes me wanna puke...
>>
>>41102660

Watch fantasia while tripping. It's awesome.

Then watch Heavy Metal.
>>
>>41102660
The sounds of whatever environment you are in.

Don't distract yourself from the universe with bullshit.
>>
>>41102660
I listened to basically the entire soundtrack from Ori and the Blind Forest.

Would recommend
>>
>>41101264
I JUST WANT TO SAY SOMETHING

to all you guys that never tried pychidelic drugs. Try it. At least shrooms which are natural and not chemistry.
That shit will take you on a journey whether you want it to or not, and you will have to face yourself and every aspect of who you are and there is not stopping it.
If you want answered some things that have been bothering you in your life and you couldnt think of anything yourself, shrooms will help you make that decision. Not to mention that the experience it self is to someone who hasnt done shit like that unimaginable. Because you cannot describe some of the things you see on shrooms especially with your eyes close AND ESPECIALLY with the proper music playing in the backround. You will literally be able to see music and its a pretty cool thing.

But if you are not ready to face yourself and everything that comes with you, you might not want to do shrooms. And if you do take them, dont fight it and just go with the flow and let them take you.
>>
>>41101569
>>41101715
congrats but please dont show anyone these because they are awful
>>
>>41101603
>>41102852
Same fag.
>>
Shrooms are great. My favourite drug by far and the best bit, I get to pick my own because of where I live :) share the forest's bounty with my friends.
All free and natural, how good, season starting back up soon for me :D
>>
>>41101715
Tha's pretty dope tho
>>
Psys are a twice-a-year staple for me.
Excited to do shrooms in forest close to Amsterdam in a few weeks.

They're great. You get the type of energy and confidence you had before the world wore you down.
>>
>>41102659
Salvia is a dissociative not a psychedelic.
>>
>>41103388
>season starting back up soon for me
Kiwifag?

>>41103607
They are both hallucinogenics.
>>
>>41101755
>how many people do you know that have breathed just once even though oxygen was readily available?
>>
>>41101603
autism
>>
>>41102614
>20g dried

lol k
>>
>>41102602
>subversion intensifies
>>
>>41101298
Not this guy, but the same thing happened to me.

I see blue and yellow static (like an old tv or nighttime security video feed) pretty much constantly. In low light and blue light it's really apparent.

I'm not a partier, but was having problrms with anxiety (so bad i was throwing up my breakfast and not sleeping) and decided to go the psychedelics route. I did shrooms, lsd, and mescaline all within a four month period and am pretty sure thats what caused the visual snow.

I have no regrets though, because am a completely different person. I haven't been this happy / anxiety-free ever. The visual snow does suck though.
>>
>>41104125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwmeH6Rnj2E
>>
>>41104283
Never had visual snow but I did experience letters bouncing for like 10 seconds after an intense shroom trip that I had 2-3 day ago at that time. All normal now.
>>
>>41102614
>15-20g dried
whats it like to trip for 3 days?
>>
>>41101295
>addiction
Literal fucking shit for brains retard newfriend confirmed
>>
File: images.jpg (19KB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 460x320px
>>41101519
My nigga
>>
>>41101264
For me, the first time on each psychedelic (except mushrooms because I fell asleep and woke up disoriented in the silent dark with my neighbors arguing) was an amazing experience, including research chemicals. Each succeeding dose was less and less phone though to the point where I would pretty consistently get bad trips. Acid and such opened my eyes to universal telepathy, and being so sensitive that you can literally feel the entire world through your carpet, and I've held those experiences in my heart but for me the returns diminished so much that I stopped doing them alltogether.

This may or may not happen to you OP, so if your experience starts trending downward, know when to call it quits.
>>
>>41102565
>eaten(LSD tab)
Uhh, you didn't eat it right?
Like you didnt chew it and swallow it like a tablet?
I sure hope you just meant taking orally and leaving it under your tongue and dissolving
>>
>>41102614
>15-20 dried
No one is measuring PsyPeens rn senpai, don't lie.
>>
File: 1491640754810.gif (114KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491640754810.gif
114KB, 720x540px
Nigger faggots
>>
>>41104779
The highest I've done is ~18.8g. Some people just need higher amounts to get an intense trip. Personally, I just wanted to kill my ego... Man... My whole room became like youtube... Sorted so many problems.
>>
>>41104746
eating has roughly the same bioavailability, just a longer absorption time
>>
>>41104849
Why brag and lie on 4chan? Jesus...
>>
>>41101569
I tried to write during my first acid trip but got super intimidated by the blankness of the page and the idea of creation
>>
LSD is the patrician's psychedelic drug of choice

The only downside is that it lasts so long. Sometimes I just want the trip to be over after 4-6 hours
>>
>>41104817
I think this is for someone abusing it or taking really big doses. I felt like shit after i did MDMA, but i knew why so no depression or anything. I month after i most def. felt normal again. Also i did way to much considering my weight.
>>
>>41104746

LSD tabs don't really dissolve, in my experience, in the same way that a lot of other hallucinogens do. I don't trip until I swallow it, which is different than 2-C variants.

AMT you definitely have to swallow. And it smells fucking awful. And you have two hours of pseudo-nausea. But man, the synergy it has with every other hallucinogenic or stimulant class drug...

There's a reason Shulgin called it the "Rolls-Royce of psychedelics" or something very similar.
>>
>>41101264
Psilocybin mushrooms are God-tier. Use them every three months or less. Spring/summer/fall/winter. Great tool to clear up mental shit.
>>
>>41102676
Im against movies while tripping, music is better. I save the movies for when im coming down at like 4 am and i watch something super comfy and familiar to get me grounded and feeling safe, usually Star Wars or The Hood The Bad and The Ugly. Anything that i would watch with my dad really.
>>
>>41104958
This is my experience too. 10 hours for me is too much to handle (considering it feels like times slows down a lot for me, so it feels like a whole day).

Sometimes when tripping i want it too end sooner, not because i'm scared, it just gets a little too intense. Still feel like LSD is easier and a lot happier drug than shrooms. Had some dark times on shrooms a lot of times.
>>
>>41104817
Is this from 1 use or regular use? Because it scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>41101264
psychedelics can cause psychosis. there's a reason why they're illegal. i've done lsd a few times, no bad trips, and im not psychotic or mentally ill, but i'll never do them again because of the risks.
>>
>>41104746
>>41104919
>>41104984
The ''under the tongue'' is a myth. The first 5-10 times I did acid i left it under the tongue for a long time - then swallowed. No difference what so ever than just swallowing it. It has a really high bioavailability, so just get it in the stomach to start with.
>>
>>41105025
Look up the dose and don't do it again in 2-3 month and you are good. Way better than drinking every weekend! (Close to no risk)
>>
>>41104968
>>41105052
>>41105070

This is me btw., done LSD 50+ times, shrooms about 10-15 times and MDMA about 15 times. Ama.
>>
>>41105050
psychedelics can cause psychosis in people who are already predisposed to mental illness.
There's little risk if you are mentally stable, the problem is most people don't show signs of mental illness until later in life
>>
>>41104992
I'm thinking doing them on solstices would be a good idea.
>>
>>41105050
>>41105097
This is very much true I have seen one of my friends doing a lot of shrooms in a period of his life. Now he lives alone with his dog, sees no family or friends, not even on holidays. Get groceries delivered to his house. Home 99% of the time... Very sad indead.
>>
>>41105050

True. It "can". But more introverted types can draw on their strength and somewhat "mold the trip". Extroverted types get thrown off by all the extra sensory input and newfound sense of holiness.

IME. As long as you have a benzo, you have an escape option that works, in 15-30 minutes, and brings you back to a far more sober state.

It also helps if you have an attitude that doesn't put the trip on a pedestal. You're unlikely to uncover the secret of God or Buddha in the trip, let alone on this Earth. But you can accept the procession of images as just another veil of Maya.

Also have a couple of magnesium tablets to bring down the shakes. If you have magnesium soft chewy candy form and you end up eating it all....

One day I woke up to find I literally shat myself because I ate all the magnesium candies. Never make that mistake. Only a couple (if in soft chewable form).

>>41105087
Ever done AMT? MXE?
>>
>>41101295

Well baited my dude
>>
>>41105087
>Ama
How nice does your dick smell?
>>
>>41105158
I have done NBOME (one of them, not sure which). Ate too much and felt like i was dying for 4 hours, really hard to explain but it was very dark. Also felt like it did something to me fysically that was very unpleasent, like my chest wasnt functioning.

After that i decided to keep to LSD and shrooms. So to answer your question, no i have not, and probably won't.

Can you compare them to other drugs?
>>
>>41105224
Uncut master race so it smells like rotten cheese pretty much. How does yours smell? (no homo)
>>
>>41104817
>using an entirely different drug with known neurotoxicity amongst in a discussion about shrooms
>>
File: azhhafq.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
azhhafq.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>41101732

honestly that makes a lot of sense

>be regular mushroom user
>join the air force
>>
>>41105237
Nevermind, I guess acid ruined my brain and made me forget a word. Not even once kids.
>>
>>41105234
I'm uncut too and my dick smells nice as fuck (boys have told me so), you need to think about why your dick is so gross.
>>
Hey fit, I'm an avid tripper, but I'm trying to get my girlfriend to try it. She is way too anxious, and she's way too worried about having a bad trip. I know you should be in a good state of mind for tripping, but is there anything I could do to encourage her?
>>
>>41105225
>I have done NBOME

Ah, 25C-NBOME was a staple for a couple of years for me. Cheap and low active dosage. Enhanced the immediate visual effects of psychedelia. But very dangerous to dose if you don't take the effective dosage seriously. Anything larger than a speck of powder could be an overdose or a "too strong" trip.

>
Can you compare them to other drugs?

AMT is rice and scaffolding. It works beautifully in the background. You have to endure a couple hours of light nausea but if you're already fucked up, you can just interpret it as a trial through the underworld.

The longer duration 2-Cs are amazing in how vivid the visual effects are.

Mescaline = infinite legos/minecraft in the mind after a few hours.

MXE is god-tier dissociative that unfortunately got caught up in drug scheduling. The real stuff is amazing.
>>
>>41105259
Don't pressure her too much, but this is how i set it up for one of my female friends: Low dose, you and her laying in bed on top of the blankets talking. Maybe a fan in the room. Benzos on deck and a lot of water. Pretty safe setting for her.

I have had 6 people have their first psyc. exp. with me as sitter and all went very well. Don't talk too much and just get comfy.
>>
>>41105259

Get a benzo and tell her it's an escape option if the trip is too intense. A tab of .25-.5 mg of Clonezpam will force kill the trip and allow her to fall asleep.
>>
>>41105149

>very sad
shit, that sounds like my ideal existence
>>
File: 20101106_WOC504_0.gif (46KB, 595x513px) Image search: [Google]
20101106_WOC504_0.gif
46KB, 595x513px
>>41105259
tell her about your experiences
>>
File: AP_8808130119_eightbit.jpg (2MB, 1248x2048px) Image search: [Google]
AP_8808130119_eightbit.jpg
2MB, 1248x2048px
psychedelics are the best drugs; little to no health impact with no addiction; I'd say the worst impact though is the anxiety and length of trips

did shrooms twice, my first time was the best and worst experience ive had in my life; had a euphoric trip for the first few hours (brought me to tears) but endly very badly and wanted to die

did acid several times, longest trip lasted almost a day; peaked in a park and couldnt see shit, intense fractaling and I could feel litetally everything in my body

dont recommend if you experience paranoia or anxiety easily but taking mild doses is the best, I could work out for hours on the shit
>>
>>41105326
Hes scared of dying every single waking moment. When i read what i wrote it kinda sounds a little comfy lol...

>>41105304
I was stupid with the dose, as a friend of mine told me it was like LSD. As i have a lot of exp. (and he had too) i took 8 tabs of a 100-piece bought on darkweb. Total trip was around 6-10 hours where i felt like shit all the way through. I am never going to try it again.

Another friend of mine says that 2C is the most visual he ever tried, so i might give that a go sometime. The other ones, except for maybe mescaline, doesn't sound so interesting. I'm not really into just trying ''all the drugs lmao'' at all. Most def. not after the NBOME night.

>>41105337
What harm? Like chance of being violent or like a cost to the society?

I think the chart might be right but it needs a little background. From the ones i have tried, harm to myself both fysically and mentally, it is correct.
>>
>>41104817
>shroom talk
>post about retarded raver drug
never gonna make it anon
>>
>>41105422
>i took 8 tabs of a 100-piece bought on darkweb

Jesus fucking christ, why? You always take a small amount of a new substance so that you have a feel for how it operates.

Remember to get gatorade (or some equivalent). The mix of salt, sugar, and water is perfect for the tripper's thirst.

I'm underselling AMT and it's a bit harder to find than most of the more well-known psychedelics. But once you get used to it...

Imagine sushi with only the meat and seaweed. Imagine eating like that for your life and then someone brings rice. That's AMT.
>>
>>41105505
My friend told me that it was dosed like LSD, and the blotter was for 80ug (i think). Sadly i trusted him when he gave me this information. The dosage was ''medium'' for me. We had 1 tripsitter friend with us. I feel both stupid and scared when i think back at it.

Your Gatorade tip is very legit. Refreshments in general - fruit is nice too, and nice to look at different types of fruit and feel them with your hands when you are fucked up.
>>
File: image.jpg (899KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
899KB, 1536x2048px
They help me in all aspects in life not just being for n healthy.. OC pic
>>
>>41105598
From google lol
>>
Regular Acid user here. Pretty fun drug. Good for using with other people and at parties and raves. I'm an anxious guy and tend to swing between having good and bad phases in trips. My best tip would be to just flow with the trip instead of worrying about being high, and have a close friend to ressure you if the trip goes bad.
>>
>>41103739
I don't enjoy dissos. I enjoy psychedelics though. Probably same with his friends.
>>
Moderation.
Even once a month isn't all that bad but is a little too frequent for my comfort.
Personally I like LSD more than shrooms.
I I've gone 2 months doing it every weekend.
I've since slowed my roll way down to once every couple months.
>>
>>41101295
somebodys mom got on their 4chan
>>
>>41105455
Bruh taking Molly and going to a rave showing off your gains grinding with and kissing random chicks is fucking dank.
Get out once in a while.
>>
>>41104817
pyschedlics don't release serotonin the way mdma does, mdma isn't really a psychedelic but a stimulant
>>
>>41105025
This is from clinically overdosing monkeys with ridiculous amounts over a longer period of time.
>>
>>41102524
once a life really
what's the alan watts quote?
"when you get the message, hang up the phone."
>>
>>41106968

I've learned that the message is in the medium.

:)

It gives you immense synthestiatic (sp?) and visual modeling abilities for the duration. So instead of passively waiting for a revelation, you take advantage of what's given to you and think of life problems and self-worth in different angles.

The only (enduring) message I've found is our complete mercy at the hands of maya/phenomenal reality. Well that and treating man as man. No more and no less.

If you've ever taken something that bumps your empathy to extraordinary levels, you realize how much a state of mind is just a state of mind. And you can feel how being a weeping saint is counterproductive to any goal of a higher purpose or dealing with man as man.
>>
>>41101264
Shrooms are great. They can help you improve yourself.
>I quit smoking a few weeks after my first shroom trip which helped me becoming more /fit/
>>
>>41107158
LSD helped motivate me to become /fit/
>>
>>41101569
This is actually pretty awesome. I'd probably buy this if I came across it at a show. I'm not even joking.

>>41101264
I'm a pretty heavy psychedelic user.

In fact, the reason I decided to get into shape and work out regularly was from my first ever mushroom experience (which was my first ever drug experience as well)

The classics You don't really wanna take any more than every other week to combat tolerance. I'm a pretty big fan of DMT though and it's got a very special place in my heart.
>>
>>41107176
Psychdelics are amazing. If you know how to use them they well help you become the best version of yourself.
>>
>>41106968
I wasn't expecting an Alan Watts quote on /fit today. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: 1485469077703.gif (2MB, 321x218px) Image search: [Google]
1485469077703.gif
2MB, 321x218px
>>41102614
>I usually go 15-20 g dried

try drying your shrooms properly faggot
>>
File: IMG_0023.jpg (88KB, 540x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.jpg
88KB, 540x571px
My last psychedelic trip was about a year ago. I took just over 20 dried grams of the strongest type of truffles on the market. I had tripped on psilocibine twice before and they were very positive experiences. So i was looking forward to the third trip. I defenitly took too much but the trip was enjoyable and insightful like i was used to. After about four hours i thought i had come down. Other people had come over and were drinking beer and smoking weed. People offered me a beer and a blunt and i accepted. After the weed started to hit me i felt suddenly very depressed and nihilistic thoughts entered my head. I never felt fear like that before. It was like the opposite of euphoria. I went home at about four o clock (it was at a friends house) when i was laying in my bed the nihilistic thoughts became circulair and i was thinking very irrirational. I truly thought i went psychotic and the only thing i could do was kill myself. I was so scared i crawled into the bed of my parents. I am a grown up so my parents were pretty freaked out. But i couldnt say a word and i got a panic attack that lasted till the sun came up. I was pretty much a psychotic person for about two weeks and after that the panic attacks started coming back. This was also paired with deep Existential dread and suicidal thoughts. This lasted for about two months. In this period i started seeing my shrink again i knew from my teenage depression years but it didnt help much. After al this i got into a really dark depression. I am a somber person but this was the darkest i ever felt. I didnt even feel fear anymore i just wanted too die. I wrote a suicide note and was planning on killing myself very soon. I talked to my ex girlfriend about this and i read the suicide note to her. After seeing her reaction i couldnt pretend like it was an action that was justified, the people that love me would be scarred for life i decided to commit suicide. Slowly but surely i started to feel better.
>>
I really want shrooms but I don't know anyone who has them, and don't want to go to a bar to ask around. What the fuck do I do /fit/?
>>
>>41108206
(Same anon comment was too long)
Take from this What you want. If you have any history with mental illness or depression dont take shrooms (or other psychs i guess). Dont be an idiot and smoke weed or drink during or directly after tripping like i did. I am not bashing shrooms or other psychedelics. I believe they can have very positive effects and benefits. I just want you guys to be safe and not get a mental disorder i like got (in my case i was diagnosed with a derealistion disorder) because that is a real risk with psychedelics. Be safe and have a tripsitter at any times. I dont want ayone too feel What i felt. Be safe bro's.
>>
>>41108218
Get cooler friends I guess. Or learn how to use the darknet
>>
>>41108337
Respect for sharing m8, hope you're feeling better and well out that hole.
>>
>>41101755
me
>>
>>41101755
So doing something more than once makes you addicted?
I've done shrooms maybe 8 times.
And don't plan on doing them anymore.
Guess what? No withdrawal.
Because I wasn't ever addicted.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.