[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would /fit/ raise their son? Specifically, any drugs that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

How would /fit/ raise their son?

Specifically, any drugs that could be snuck, and how?
>>
>>41098173
Low dose of test since birth and at age 2 start an amphetamine regiment to accelerate learning and focus.
>>
xanny the nanny
>>
i'd take notes from my parents.

>be rich
>constantly cook quality food
>feed him tons of protein (meat, eggs, etc.)
>get them doing a sport at a young age

dad was 5'10 mom was 5'8 both my brother and I are 6'4 and built like trucks.
>>
I'd abort him so he doesn't have to live in this misery that is

[Current year +2]
>>
>estrogen blocker midway through puberty
>calisthenics untill 11
>weight lifting
>sports
>>
>>41098255
>estrogen blocker midway through puberty
so you want your kid to have horomone imbalance
>>
> plenty of time outside in the sun for proper ocular development
> mewing from the get-go

When should a kid start lifting? I'm thinking
> basic sports/martial arts and calisthenic routine with dad til 13/14? 15?
> then lifting
>>
>>41098195
lying on an israeli vegan atheist image board
>>
Give them nutritious food. Get them into fitness, learning, and being social at a very young age. Have them acquire a second language at a young age (whatever is projected to be the most useful at the time.) Even in summer I will school them a bit so they always have a leg up on their peers. Get them into team sports early. Find whichever one they are the most interested/talented in and get them some private coaching to maximize their skills.I will especially encourage them to hang out with girls even pre-puberty before they even have a chance to become awkward with them.

I wouldn't be trying to raise them as a pro athlete just someone who can make friends easily and have their skill at a sport give them some status in their school.

If for whatever reason they can't/won't do a sport then I will try to find something socially equivalent that they can do well in.

I will also get them driving early and get them a car as early as possible. (If self-driving publicly owned cars aren't a thing by then.) I will set aside a bit of money to make sure they have and can do whatever "cool" stuff is at the time. I will teach them to be responsible with weed and alcohol and let them have parties at the house.

I have no idea what drugs I would give them. Hopefully ten years from now there is a shitload more research and refinement in that field. I would gladly give my kid HGH or whatever if it mean he became taller, more attractive and had an easier life.
>>
>>41098274
>so you want your kid to have hormone imbalance
So you want your kid to be an effeminate manlet?
>>
I never let him on 4chan.
>>
>>41098173
I'd rather not have kids. No point forcing a child to live in squalor.
>>
>>41098506
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2266949/
Proof of height increase
>>
>>41098506
Estrogen keeps your body tissues and bones healthy. I took aromasin once because I was worried about my estrogen level and I immediately felt the effects of low estrogen because my body felt sore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.