[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if a person with a BMI of 38-40 would start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What would happen if a person with a BMI of 38-40 would start fasting and only eat bread, water, tea and cannabis?
>>
>>41084418
>bread
ayy lmao
>>
>>41084418
Probably die, hopefully.

C o l d h e a r t e d
>>
>>41084418

Completely fuck up your hormones because you're not getting enough protein, fat, or micronutrients.
>>
But im poor, i just want to smoke weed
>>
Dont listen to these losers OP, even jesus did it, and he's the son of god.

Mind over matter brother.
>>
>>41084418
If you want to fast, don't eat any bread. That's not a fast. Only water and tea/black coffee. You will lose weight if you fast, it is good for your insulin sensitivity unlike caloric restriction. Just finished a 6 day fast yesterday
>>
>>41084418
don't forget to get dem micro nutrients though fatbro
a multivitamin would probably be enough
and don't eat bread cause that would defeat the purpose of a fast
>>
>41084568
Taking a multivitamin doesn't really help, the only nutrients you are likely to become deficient in during a fast is sodium and potassium, and most multivitamins don't contain them. You can get salts that have both sodium and potassium which you can use as supplements in a fast
>>
>>41084588

You think my bread doesnt consist of SALT?! you fucking peasant
>>
btw i have multivitamins should i pop them everyday?
>>
>>41084418
Don't fast, eat healthy at a caloric deficit you fatfuck
>>
>>41084907

Do you know how expensive eating healthy is you fucking KEK i bet you slap your own ass when you masturbate
>>
>>41084926
>Do you know how expensive eating healthy is
Not at all?
>>
File: image 3.png (353KB, 501x709px) Image search: [Google]
image 3.png
353KB, 501x709px
>He doesn't eat the sunlight for gains
>>
>>41084774
eating bread isnt a fucking fast
>>
>>41084926
chicken breast, brown rice and greens
oats and fruit

congratulations you are now eating healthy for fuck all money
>>
>>41084926
Fat people are allowed here if they're trying to better themselves. Stupid fat people aren't. Please leave.
>>
>>41084418
If your fat enough just water fast, your allowed as much water as you want and nothing else including tea and zero calorie shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.