[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the virgin walk a myth? does walking have anything to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1492272592886.jpg (327KB, 1094x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1492272592886.jpg
327KB, 1094x1128px
is the virgin walk a myth? does walking have anything to do with your psyche?
>>
Yes it does
>>
Who has the "alpha" diagram for reference
>small, beetle like steps
>>
I walk like that, and I'm a virgin.
>>
>>41084337
this sounds hilarious i must see it
>>
>>41084166
>does walking have anything to do with your psyche?
Absolutely. slouched back, lowered head, long strides, etc., display low confidence and energy for starters.
>>
Damn this pic hit home for me
>>
File: chad_stride.png (446KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
chad_stride.png
446KB, 2518x1024px
This picture will always be relevant to absolutely every discussion.

Dont be ashamed of your virgin walk (actually do) somebody has to be the loser! HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>41084166
It's just a bait image. They've taken aspects of how reasonable people walk and thrown it in with these weirdo traits so there's no way anyone could ever look at the pic and not go "oh no I do those things" to one or two of the supposed traits.
>>
>>41084422
>tiny beetle like strides
ded
>>
>>41084378
What's considered a long stride.
>>
>>41084422
This gets me every fucking time without fail.
>>
File: 4746638615.jpg (172KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
4746638615.jpg
172KB, 1024x680px
>>41084459
>He doesn't take little baby half steps
>>
>>41084422
hahahhahahhahahahhahhahahah
>>
>>41084459
>anything longer than a beetle step
>>
>>41084166
I performed Felatio Hornblower on a urinal mint I fished out if the bathroom at my local Walmart. I thought that it would taste like lime since it smelled like one and it was green, unfortunately I was mistaken. I think the worst part was having the residual piss drip into the back of my mouth when I realized that this latest "progressive trend" I kept hearing about on my college campus was ultimately wrong. Anyway. After I spit the mint out, back into the urinal, I promptly threw up as I was standing up. Yes...all over the handle where you push to flush the thing. I checked for paper towels to clean it up but I guess the janitor hadn't stopped by yet so I did what any normal person would do in this situation... Or at least my definition of "normal." I scooped up what I could using my hands in a cupping motion and hid the pinkish paste in the baby diaper change station that was conveniently folded down. I closed the station, attaching it to the wall, and left as fast as I could. Fucking sucks because on the way out I remembered I needed to buy a toothbrush and Walmart is the only store near me, the gas stations I checked didn't carry any for some reason. So here I am with the flavor of puke and urinal mint still in my mouth on a Friday night. It's an abstract feel not quite as abstract as a Van Gogh painting, but a feel none the less.
>>
File: 8634512230.jpg (26KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
8634512230.jpg
26KB, 615x409px
>>41084166
>When he moves over onto the grassy margin so you and your girlfriend can pass instead of blocking your path like a true alpha
>>
>>41084422
>has never heard a song in his life
>hair doesn't interact with laws of physics

Lmao
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.