[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got kicked out of the gym for the first time lads >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Chillin.jpg (300KB, 870x864px) Image search: [Google]
Chillin.jpg
300KB, 870x864px
Just got kicked out of the gym for the first time lads
>be at complex gym
>have bose Bluetooth speaker
>put on some korn and start working out
>a couple minutes later some boomer lady snaps at me as she was fucking leaving that its too loud
>lol
>hitting the bag
>resident manager comes
>tells me to turn it off
>tell her to fuck off on full pump
>start hitting the bag again
>she says ok you have to go
>tell her after the sauna
>she gets on phone as if calling authorities
>fuck that im blazed im out
>>
>>41083775
fag detected
>>
>>41083781
If you lift you can do whatever you want fuck off
>>
>>41083864
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>41083891
Srs 99% of people don't lift so when someone trys to act superior for no logical reason you don't back down
>>
>backing down because of authorities
lmao bro das some fucking weak-ass shit u can do whatever u want ur fucking HUGE
>>
>>41084011
I know bra IM FUCKING YOLKED BRA
>>
Why don't you just play it through earbuds?
>>
Good shit mayne, fuck dem hoes tryna tell you what do to. YOU'RE THE REAL DEAL.
>>
>>41083775
You sound like an absolute fucking cunt, why do you assume that everyone wants to listen to your shitty manbaby music through a tinny Bluetooth speaker?
>>
>>41083775
Korn

6/10 guy Brety gud
>>
>>41084051
FUCKING RIGHT BRA DUMB CUM DUMPSTERS BRA MOB
>>41084061
This speakers bumps clean fuck you
>>
>>41083775
>playing music through a speaker in public
People like you deserve much worse. They should've gone full United
>>
>>41084121
The gym is not a safe space try yoga gramps
>>
>>41084137
You're a nigger, aren't you?
>>
>>41084121
People who play music out of speakers in public need to be gassed immediately

What possesses someone to do that? Is it autism of some kind?
>>
>>41084156
>someone isn't a good goy
>must be a nigger

Boomer logic do you even lift or just jerk it to cbts
>>
>>41084241
How is lifting without bother anyone being a good goy? Forcing other people to listen to your shitty music is nigger tier
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.