[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk into the gym >feel a gnawing at my leg >look down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>walk into the gym
>feel a gnawing at my leg
>look down to see a chubby balding manlet in an umbro hoodie repeatedly bumping into my leg
>looks like when pedestrians in GTA lose their path and begin walking into walls
>bellow in shock and kick him off and tell gym security about the stray manlet
>they throw him back in the pit
>I thank God for such a lucky escape and walk over to the free weights section to begin my workout
>continue workout until I begin to hear faint chanting coming from the manlet pit
>one of the security guards must have forgotten to put the lid back on the pit
>the sound gets louder
>I can begin to make out the words
>GROW GROW GROW
>surrounding gym goers begin to look around in fear
>it's getting louder and louder
>GROW GROW GROW
>at this point people have started panicking
>gym security nowhere to be found
>I watch an old man produce a gun from his gym bag and promptly commit suicide
>cardiobunnies begin to embrace each other, tears rolling down their cheeks
>we all knew this day would come, but nobody though it would come so soon
>GROW GROW GROW
>the gym staff have locked themselves in the panic room
>screams of terror bounce around the gym, mingling with the chant to create a nightmarish groaning sound
>GROW GROW GROW
>>
>and then suddenly silence falls
>the chanting has stopped
>I cautiously approach the manlet pit and peer over the side
>what I saw has tainted my dreams ever since
>the manlets have formed a tower, a human tower
>stacked one on top of the other they have climbed to the rim of the manlet pit
>the uppermost manlet on the tower stares at me with malice in his eyes
>a single tear rolls down his cheek
>i ponder why the manlet has shed a tear before realizing the fatal mistake that they have made
>all manlet pits by regulation must be 600ft deep
>the gyms manlet pit has a regulation that only 100 manlets must be allowed in the pit at any one time
>even when stacked on top of each other, their tower is only 580ft tall
>they can't reach the extra 20ft to the rim of the manlet pit
>they were chanting GROW in an attempt to make the tower just that little bit taller
>I begin to laugh as I see the manlet tower wobble
>the knees of the manlets at the bottom begin to buckle and weaken
>a collective shriek erupts from the manlets as the tower topples, plunging them back into the manlet pit
>many of them break their spines in the fall, leaving them crippled and desperate in the depths of the pit
>me and several other gymgoers quickly place the lid over the pit and weld it shut
>screams can be heard as we seal the manlets in their tomb
>feel no remorse
>the gym returns to normal
>the staff leave the panic room
>continue my workout in peace
>>
funny thread anon
>>
What if we're actually all manlets and the story of the tower of Babel is how we attempted to escape Earth, the celestial manlet pit, only to be denied by God,(the original Chad).
>>
>>41082292
please get a trip/name
>>
File: 1487193623177.jpg (2KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487193623177.jpg
2KB, 123x125px
>>41082374
>>
>>41082374
...woah
>>
>>41082037
That means the average "manlet" height of the pit is 5'9.6 which is ABOVE average height
>>
>>41083723
>putting your character creation points in INT instead of HGT

I made the same mistake.
>>
>>41083723
current manlet cutoff: 6'1''
>>
>>41083723
So that's what they teach you kids nowadays... heh
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.