[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop being interested in women and just lift till my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1490907400828.jpg (54KB, 1080x607px) Image search: [Google]
1490907400828.jpg
54KB, 1080x607px
How do i stop being interested in women and just lift till my heart breaks in half on its own?

Lately im getting those feels of wanting to have kids and settle down, but on other hand i realize my self worth is basically nonexistant.
Gains are coming along nicely but im still far away from looking good.

Should i just focus on self improvement and forget everything else atm?

I wish i had discovered lifting much earlier.
24 kissless virgin with no close friends or education.
>>
>>41079623
Start by getting some experience with girls or you'll just settle down with the first dumb slut who jumps on your dick and your life will be absolute torture.
>>
>>41079623
>Lately im getting those feels of wanting to have kids and settle down

r u a gurl?
>>
>>41079910
i am very afraid of this desu
i try to have convos with chicks and what not, for example during concerts, adding eachother on fb and having further convos but i just seem like girls see me as "that guy i could befriend and have talk with once in a while"
Im not a whiteknight nice guy by any means but i can never make stuff happen, even if girls look at me and smile (not out of being polite)

On the other hand, im not handsome, not super ugly either, average intelligence.
Is the douchebag fake it till you make it only way to go around?

I think i should def smile more and be more energetic. Sometimes people approach me and ask why am i so tired, when its just my usual case of resting bitch face.

idk lads
>>
>>41079623
Guard my weights well, pupper
>>
>>41079623
Good pull, pupper!
>>
>>41079949
Stop thinking about what to do and just do stuff until you figure it out. Women aren't logical. Basically you need to be confident and forward without being desperate and creepy. Use some sly wit and try to be fun. Always be comfortable and never feel afraid to take space or speak up, you need to show that you're not being submissive to anyone. Try not to look aloof when you speak to girls. Look them in the eyes and smile. Never circle around a girl who isn't interested. Try to close on them from the start, if they get flaky give them one final chance and if that fails just never talk to them again. Chances are they will not care one bit about you and never initiate contact, however if you misjudged it they WILL do so don't think "what if". Never hope for this though, never. You need to show that you aren't afraid of rejection because you can go fuck another girl anytime. Never show that you're nervous or that you're desperate to stick your dick in her. Now this isn't true for you but you need to fake it. Act like you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>41080054
i got it up until smile and look into eyes part. Then it all goes to shit.

I know lifting doesnt cure autism, but sure as fuck it gives confidence.

Its hard to balance out the "dont be desperate, but make your intentions clear"
Its kinda like attempting dl PR in sense.
>i have never lifted this weight
>i can try pulling it gently applying force up until it breaks off the floor, but most likely not even budging
>i can grip it and rip it and pray for the best, most likely snapping my shit up in the process or just pulling it easy

Just a little, probably not even accurate, comparision.

The problem with women is that you have no idea what is loaded on the bar until you try.

So i guess people who said to increase your chances by exposure to rejection were right afterall.

Doesnt help that my only activities outside of work are lifting and sometimes going to heavy music concerts. Csnt stand going to bars or clubs with normies fuck that.
>>
>>41080116
Be honest with yourself; what is your bf%? Getting leaner made a huge difference for me, as did growing a beard.
Also, it won't click with all girls since different personalities don't always work together.
Try learning a language and getting out of the US. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
>>
>>41080290
i live in netherlands and im not dutch. Yes i am fatty now. Gonna cut soon,
>>
>>41079623
>Should i just focus on self improvement and forget everything else atm?
Yes. You will never regret discovering new interests/hobbies and eventually understanding what you want from life. Everything else will follow from there.
>>
On the side note. I think i should start applying to different work.
My current workplace is nasty and i have zero chance of developing and advancing.
>>
op can i ask, do you do no fap and how joocy are you? like post a pic

also have you even tried? or are you just /cocoon/ mode and just getting ripped and not even making an attempt?

im pretty sure if you put yourself out there and try dating services, overseas if need be, im sure something fuckable will present itself
>>
File: received_1412413995487957.jpg (131KB, 1990x1751px) Image search: [Google]
received_1412413995487957.jpg
131KB, 1990x1751px
>>41081714
im 187cm tall (just below 6'2) and 96kg bodyweight (210lbs or something)

Im on the fatter side like 20% lifting for 7months so still dyel, approaching 1 2 3 4 for singles. Gonna cut when i hit those.

Im pretty damn insecure, my biggest flaw desu

Legs, not going to bother to post upper body because i look like shit on this bodyfat and slight gyno
>>
>>41081714
as far as attempts go
its not like im chasing after chicks, but i do smile and try to make talk if its not looking like trying hard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.