[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to doctor >ask about a lump on one of my testicles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>go to doctor
>ask about a lump on one of my testicles
>he checks them (no homo) and tells me that I have a high likelihood of having testicular cancer
>says the best solution is to have them cut one testicle off

A-any of you guys been on TRT before?
>tfw my only two choices is stop being a man or slowly die a preventable death
>>
>>41078929
>high likelihood of having testicular cancer
They're gonna confirm 100% before they lop off a ball though, right?
>>
>>41078929
Embrace your new life as a trap anon.
Check out the /b/ board of 4chan. You'll find all you need to know about your new life as a woman there.
>>
>>41078936
A lot of the time doctors will shoot first and ask questions later.
>>
It's just one testicle what's the problem? You can still fuck and shut right?
>>
>>41078929
100% bullshit story, most testicular lumps are benign. A biopsy can be befored as an outpatient with nothing more than a needle. No MD would just go right to removal for just a lump
>>
>let a man fondle your nuts
>next thing you're thinking about transitioning

Fuck sake what has /fit/ done to you
>>
Estrogen is going to ruin your life.

Start reading up in test->e2 conversion in the body and how to combat it using aromatase inhibitors.

Shit seriously is ruining my life. Estrogen is so hard to control.
>>
Just get a fake nut OP.
>>
>>41078974
needle in a manĀ“s ballsack??? Is that what we are talking bout right now?
>>
>>41078929
Just become a woman, problem solved, you probably be an olympic athlete or something now
>>
>>41079466
Care to explain what the fuck you're talking about?
>>
>>41078929
They will check with a ultrasound scan if it is cancer. If so, then they will just remove the affected testicle. No chemo or TRT. They will install a prosthetic testicle if there are no complications.
>>
>>41078929
i had the same scare but turned out to be a spermatocele.

tough luck op
>>
>>41078929
if they only take one ball and you're young you probably wont end up on TRT until your forties. lost one myself to a torsion and my test levels barely moved
>>
become a trap on twitch and get wk's donate you all kinds of shit
just lol at being a male in 2k17
>>
>>41079773
I lost my left nut almost a year ago. My test levels have settled a bit higher than what they used to be.

No doctor mentioned trt for when I'm older though. Is this something I should look into fellow one balled anon?
>>
>>41079860
my urologist just said i was at a greater risk for "premature depression of endogenous testosterone production". if you get regular bloodwork you should be on top of it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.